• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kicked out Wildwood in Sheboygan

AaronS

Well it seems last night got worse after I left. The last guy I talked to went and yelled at one of my friends who is on the board of directors about me carrying. He also told her if he had me in the woods and I had a full magazine and he only had one round in the magazine I wouldn't be walking back out of the woods.

an offensive remark, that to me is a threat. i suggest the guy that made that statement also consider, firing on a law abiding citizen, one round or not, constitutes an attack, and the carrier may tend to respond, with his full magazine. some people should watch what they say, and stick to the issue at hand.

Can you get a signed affidavit of this? This is a threat, and it should be dealt with in an expedient and legal manner.

I would agree, this is a direct threat to take your life. Not good at all.
It would not sit well with me.

F350

Well it seems last night got worse after I left. The last guy I talked to went and yelled at one of my friends who is on the board of directors about me carrying. He also told her if he had me in the woods and I had a full magazine and he only had one round in the magazine I wouldn't be walking back out of the woods.

I would take that as a threat on my life and report it to the police and file for an order of protection/restraining order.

bigdaddy1

I would take that as a threat on my life and report it to the police and file for an order of protection/restraining order.

So I got the story straight, some dink third rate baseball club decided to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms and made a physical threat to another party regarding the offender? Sounds like a law suit to me.

tricolordad

Carson Park in Eau Claire is posted, i believe the issue goes back to old time baseball when people shot umpires after an unfavorable outcome. Im not surprised you were asked to leave. I missed the 3 inch square sign at Carson and was asked to leave in the bottom of the 7th...