• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video of the High Cap Mag ban Bill being voted down

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I don't have the bandwidth to upload the HD, multi cam version but this is watchable.

[video=youtube;7sdU4VsQn20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7sdU4VsQn20[/video]

Baked on Grease

I have found that anyone who starts any conversation concering gun laws with the "hunting argument" is no friend of Freedom.

Good speeches by the pro-freedom people that spoke up.Good job!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Bob1

Useful idiot

Gotta love it! I wish all anti-gun bills could go down in flames as dramatically as this one.

BTW, as Wiki notes quite nicely, useful idiot (political jargon) is a "pejorative term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they do not understand, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause."