• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A bum deal....

amlevin

You know if you take away the stupidity and lack of gun handling you have to say that he is a rarity in the
he did get a hit with one shot. Most cops cant get a hit in 10 shots.

He wasn't aiming for his ass, that's why he hit it. If he'd been aiming for it he might have hit two or three surrounding officers

animated_roflmao-butt2.gif

SigPacker

Apparently one hole wasn't enough! His sergeant's going to rip him a new one after this!

aa1911

oops!

that certainly is a 'bum' deal, hahaaa! well titled thread I must say.

It's amazing how guns never go off when you don't pull the trigger!

amzbrady

I used to have a link, but cant find it now of a plain clothes cop that took his gun from a locker amidst prisoners in a hallway and shot himself in the arse, and used his coat to cover it up.

theaero

I lived on MI for years, and am not surprised. Most of the police there have very little firearms training. I've witnessed them pull firearms on middle schoolers at a skate park because it was after 10pm, when the park closed. Fingers ON the triggers, they drove their police SUVs all the way onto the grass up to the skate park, and proceeded to draw on these kids.

A few of the MI police are alright, but most of them are absolutely ridiculous, especially when it comes to firearms. I wouldn't be surprised if this was officer dechant.

Damiansar-15

Name

I lived on MI for years, and am not surprised. Most of the police there have very little firearms training. I've witnessed them pull firearms on middle schoolers at a skate park because it was after 10pm, when the park closed. Fingers ON the triggers, they drove their police SUVs all the way onto the grass up to the skate park, and proceeded to draw on these kids.

A few of the MI police are alright, but most of them are absolutely ridiculous, especially when it comes to firearms. I wouldn't be surprised if this was officer dechant.

I live on MI and would like to know the name of the officer involved. Is this information that they will release to the public?