• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 5/3/14 - River City Diner - Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat 5/3/14 - River City Diner - Parham & I-95

It's going to be beautiful weather, and there will be all sorts of people wearing spandex careening around the streets of downtown and out to the Fan/Museum District. There is a rumor that poking a stick in spinning wheels wil be severely frowned upon this weekend.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Lest we forget, this shall be the first meal of a new day.

Whatever shall we talk about?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The first meal of the day is always interesting. Wish I had been there. ;>)

There are some who would have gladly skipped the experience.

And for all you folks out there without Capt'n Crunch Sectret Decoder Rings, yes something happened. No, it did not involve Henrico PD - but why they did not show up is still unexplained. And most importantly, it looks like things will turn out well without the need to bring in lawyers.

If you want the dirty details, come to the OC Dinner 5/13 and see if the dirty details get spilled. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...r-Richmond-Area-May-OC-Dinner-5-13-14-at-7-pm

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There are some who would have gladly skipped the experience.

And for all you folks out there without Capt'n Crunch Sectret Decoder Rings, yes something happened. No, it did not involve Henrico PD - but why they did not show up is still unexplained. And most importantly, it looks like things will turn out well without the need to bring in lawyers.

If you want the dirty details, come to the OC Dinner 5/13 and see if the dirty details get spilled. http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...r-Richmond-Area-May-OC-Dinner-5-13-14-at-7-pm

stay safe.
Skip-ta-la-roo! Some do not ride quietly into the sunset. :)

Friends are the glue that hold us together and a hellova bond it is. Thanks to all for your thoughts and good wishes. I RIDE! Seee you at dinner.

BTW - Henrico PD likely didn't show up because someone else brought the stun gun(s) :lol:

va_tazdad

Skip-ta-la-roo! Some do not ride quietly into the sunset. :)

Friends are the glue that hold us together and a hellova bond it is. Thanks to all for your thoughts and good wishes. I RIDE! Seee you at dinner.

BTW - Henrico PD likely didn't show up because someone else brought the stun gun(s) :lol:

They just can't keep a good man down.

Ride on Lone Ranger! ;>)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Good to see you back on lie Grape. BTW...I've gotten lots of email and PM well wishes for you. You're a popular fellow!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Good to see you back on lie Grape. BTW...I've gotten lots of email and PM well wishes for you. You're a popular fellow!
With me what you see is what you get. Some recognize my intent, some not so much.

Hope that everyone knows how much I truly appreciate the kind thoughts and wishes. They mean more to me than I can adequately express.