• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Safety is the new liberty.

palerider116

FUQ:

They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come,” Kerry said.

He noted Japan’s restrictive gun laws – which prevent private ownership of nearly all firearms, including handguns – and said the country was safer “where people are not running around with guns.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/15/kerry-foreign-students-scared-of-guns-in-u-s/

The Boston bombing, immigration overhaul/amnesty, and gun control... The unholy trinity in the the attack on liberty.

davidmcbeth

Banned
He noted Japan’s restrictive gun laws – which prevent private ownership of nearly all firearms, including handguns – and said the country was safer “where people are not running around with guns.”

And why does Japan have such strict gun laws Oh Idiot Kerry?

Because we dropped two A-bombs on them and made them make such laws as a condition of their surrender. Sucks to lose a war, huh?

My question to Einstein Kerry is: what freaking war did I lose?

HyDef

FUQ:

They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come,” Kerry said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/15/kerry-foreign-students-scared-of-guns-in-u-s/

The Boston bombing, immigration overhaul/amnesty, and gun control... The unholy trinity in the the attack on liberty.

How many illegal immigrants does Japan have?

eye95

FUQ:

Who cares if hoplophobes choose not to come here??? I'd just as soon that folks that ignorant stay put.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

nobama

Well maybe that treasonist POS would rather live there. I will buy up to 5 one way tickets to ANY libtard that wants to move to Japan, I would buy more, but because of obama my taxes went up.

FreeInAZ

Well maybe that treasonist POS would rather live there. I will buy up to 5 one way tickets to ANY libtard that wants to move to Japan, I would buy more, but because of obama my taxes went up.

Cool! I will pass this along to my @$$hat neighbors who moved here (AZ) from Kommie-fornia. They believe that "they are so smart, that what they think is law, really is..." constitution..be damned! Maybe this will start a new wave of immigration to Japan - I hear they have nice ocean front property available now near where are "power plant" used to be. ;).