• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'er kicked out of Big Lots in Milwaukee

protias

Filed the request today. I tried to do it over the phone but he said they don't do it that way. I had three choices, 1) come in and let them know what I want, 2) mail in my request, or 3) email them. I chose the third option since there is no way I can get there between 9-3 during the week and I don't want to wait for my mail to get there and be "lost." I copied a few people on the request too, just so they know requests are being watched.

qball54208

Thank You Both for the feedback.

qball,
By "visits" do you mean to say they were shadowing you ?
And the ORR backed them off?

LR Yote
I would surmise that the Madison 5 incident may have been a factor as well as the 2 LEO being told from the first contact by their shift commander to leave it alone and not to stir up a Bee's nest.
As for "shadowing" no it did not happen, I do check my 6 regularly.

Dobb

Re: ORR

Filed the request today. I tried to do it over the phone but he said they don't do it that way. I had three choices, 1) come in and let them know what I want, 2) mail in my request, or 3) email them. I chose the third option since there is no way I can get there between 9-3 during the week and I don't want to wait for my mail to get there and be "lost." I copied a few people on the request too, just so they know requests are being watched.

Protias,

Whom did you contact ? I want to do a ORR with the city
of Milwaukee pd. It's not OC related. Can I go to a district station and
File the request ?

protias

Protias,

Whom did you contact ? I want to do a ORR with the city
of Milwaukee pd. It's not OC related. Can I go to a district station and
File the request ?
You can go to Police District 3, mail it to them, or email (mpdopenrecords@milwaukee.gov).

MKEgal

From experience, they will charge you for the copies of whatever, but won't tell you about the charges (or how much they are) 'til they send things to you.

protias

From experience, they will charge you for the copies of whatever, but won't tell you about the charges (or how much they are) 'til they send things to you.
The guy I spoke with (for my second phone call) said the prices, but I do not recall them off of the top of my head.

protias

I received the request yesterday, looked at it today and I think they did not give me everything I had asked for. There was only dispatch notes, no police report. Certain parts were denied. I'll bring it with me tomorrow.