• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Am I being detained? Yes! Now what?

Fallschirjmäger

Cop: Can I see some ID?
You: Maybe, can I see some ID?

And when the cop shows you his ID, then what? :confused:

"No, Officer Friendly, not your department ID, I want to see a State Issued ID, just like you want me to show you."
Seriously, most department ID's could be done better by Office Despot, or a HS sophomore during a lunch break.
(What are the chances of Ofc Friendly showing you a state issued ID? Not a snowballs.... lol)

JSlack7851

That nice, but I got a good attorney who I trained quite well in dealing with the police.

Gary, I've been laughing for about 5 minutes now. I'd trust your advice,(and have), over some lawyer that won't return calls anyday. I look forward to seeing you in June supporting Harley (Bill) in Court.

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Gary, I've been laughing for about 5 minutes now. I'd trust your advice,(and have), over some lawyer that won't return calls anyday. I look forward to seeing you in June supporting Harley (Bill) in Court.
The plans are that I will be in Waverley June 8, 2012.

The hardiest part about training an attorney is getting them to go on the paper.