• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Monthly Tacoma Dennys Meet and Greet 8-21

slickmist

GREAT pic Slickmist. :) And WELCOME HERE.
Looking forward to meeting all you new guys and gals there.
This will be the safest Dennys on the planet.
Right freekin on.
Dave

Thanks. I was at the Willows Lake picnic. Had to leave earlier than wouldv'e liked to. What a great bunch of people.
I'm definately in for saterday.

TechnoWeenie

Just gimme my bananas, GoGo. I knew it was you!

Banana clip?

Banana_Clip.jpg

69Charger

Another GREAT MEET. Thank you ALL for coming. :)
We will continue to do this every month (3rd Saturday) so every one can make plans for it. :)
We " WILL" make a difference. :)

Dave

Ruby

So sorry I missed it! I had to work; don't normally work on Saturday, but had to work this one. I am planning on being there in September though. Also planning on being at Starbucks in FW the second Saturday. Hope to see many of you then!

DEROS72

It always makes my day when I can spend a morning with such good folks.And Jeff you don't get me just yet ... ((;oP-

Last edited:

G20-IWB24/7

It always makes my day when I can spend a morning with such good folks.And Jeff you don't get me just yet ... ((;oP-

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Very good to see everyone today. Another group of pistoleros in public and no blood was shed; with the exception of that salt & pepper covered, medium rare T-bone on DEROS's plate---sorry Jim ;) I guess we're ALL going to have to have a talk with your cardiologist...

Oh, and Squeak:

Darf ich bitte ein tanzen banane sehn?

1245A Defender

what a group,, great meet,, new an old members,,

and some old ones (you know who you are).

And Bob! Great job getting out of bed before 1:30pm!
alarm-clock-buddy-icon.gif
and thank you deros for the personal instruction in time telling!
i try to remember 13 of us there, my name spellin is loose.
deros, squeak, bookman, gogo, m1gunr, g20iwb, charger, slickmist,
leatherneck, bat, winchester12, boostedreams
and i think two others!

a corner booth was the starting point, but as we filled out the field, a new table was started away from the booth, and another booth was also used, so we were spread out
in three areas.
we broke up at aprox 11:30, and with all the car talk goin on when i left,
boosteddreams an g20 were still in the parking lot talking all about her mr2,
as the guys across the street at the car wash rubber necked and pointed
at the car folks carrying gun, right out there in the open!!
life is GOOD, but I hate mornings!

Batousaii

WooT, Cars-n-Guns

It was great to see everyone, and hopefully will see you all again soon. My schedule is crazy atm, but I’ll do my best. - Yeap, car talk was fun, I’ll share a pic of my other combustion toy: 1992 Turbo Integra with all the bells and whistles.
:D Bat

Last edited:

Squeak

Oh, and Squeak:

Darf ich bitte ein tanzen banane sehn?[/QUOTE]
Here you go......:banana::banana::banana:

DEROS72

Wo haben sie Deutche ge lerhnt.Ich hab' zwei jahre in der Schuler studiert und Meine Ex-Frau kommt aus Kassel und haben wir immer um das Haus Deustche gesprochen.