• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Sunday Novembr 7th in Lakewood

Deleted_User

(Yes, I spelled November incorrectly)

I have seen meets in Seattle, Federal Way, Tacoma, Kent, and even Vancouver. I figured why the hell not, let's get together in Lakewood. I know my dad can most likely make this one as he lives 2 blocks away. I will be running around and having a full day of shopping, eating, and general money spending but I know it's starting in Lakewood at 10am at Starbucks:

5700 100th Street Suite 440 Lakewood, WA

This one is in the Rite Aid parking lot as you turn off of Bridgeport. If anyone would like to meet up for coffee, I'd love the company.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Yes, I know. If it helps, I didn't do it on purpose. I just happen to work Saturday now and Monday is reserved for Zmobie Smashing (I spelled it wrong on purpose)

Deleted_User

Daylight Savings Time

Don't forget to turn your clocks BACK 1 hour as Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday 7 November. So if anyone shows up an hour early (and I can see myself doing this) we all know why.

Ruby

You guys are a riot! If I am in a not so good mood, all I have to do is read some of the threads on here and soon I'm LMAO!

I will try to make this one also, would like to meet some of you that I haven't met and it's always good to see those I do know. Thank God for Mapquest!!

amlevin

You know levin this is the second post I have seen about "lack of shower/hygiene issues"....is there something you wanted to tell us?

LMAO!

Let's just say that I've traveled to just about every corner (and lots of middle too) in this country. There are some places that soap is definitely a 4-lettered word to the residents. Evidently it is some kind of "repellent" strategy.