• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post a Picture of your self with your Pistola...Say Cheese

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Nice work. I'll be calling on you the next time I'm attacked at a hundred yards by a dime.

I had one just like it about 4 years ago. Mine was an Eagle Arms AR10 A bit more customized than yours,Magpul PRS stock, Daniel Defense Quad rail, Muzzle Brake & had a SWFA SS 20x42 Tactical Riflescope

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I've tried clays thrown from my spring loaded with my .22 pistol but two things came to me right away. 1) Even if you hit one it doesn't shatter like when shot hits it & 2) shooting a bullet at a flying target usually puts your aim at the 45 degree and up and over a back stop. That's a lot of little lead responsibilities landing somewhere beyond the shooting range...

This why I have not tried it as Your responsible for your bullets. I can hit them all day long with my 9mm attached to a ground target stand.

anmut

War Room with obligatory War Cat.

attachment.php

Attachments

• warcat.jpg
    warcat.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 955

Lurchiron

Those flags look too pristine.

Can't be much of a war cat if he hasn't shredded the flags to sharpen his claws. :D

I don't know; it looks like the cat managed to flip the Stars & Stripes around...just saying(sneaky beasties they iz):D

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

I've tried clays thrown from my spring loaded with my .22 pistol but two things came to me right away. 1) Even if you hit one it doesn't shatter like when shot hits it & 2) shooting a bullet at a flying target usually puts your aim at the 45 degree and up and over a back stop. That's a lot of little lead responsibilities landing somewhere beyond the shooting range...

It is just a matter of waiting till the clay comes down to where you have an active back stop. The one here is fairly high so I am safe.

M

McX

Is that a Model 29; not so as of late , the most powerful handgun cartridge...I just gots ta know man.

nah, a .357 long barrel Taurus as of late. easier to handle, still gets the point across. but sorry, back to the movie (no snit, it was on tonight!).....................click............smirks and walks away.

MattD

I am getting a BCM upper for my Defensive Edge Custom Lower. I have read nothing but good things about BCM rifles.

Has been an absolutely fantastic rifle. They follow the TDP. Top notch quality and customer service. The owner is a vet and 100% honest. + its assembled in Wisconsin... In my eyes they cannot be beat when it comes to the AR platform.

XDFDE45

I have read nothing but good things about BCM rifles.
Patrick Rogers of E.A.G. Tactical has a BCM Mid that has near 40,000 rounds thru one. Bolt has been replaced once, the extractor and extractor spring three times and it has never seen a bore brush yet. IIRC almost all his guns that he has in his armory are BCM's.

MattD

Patrick Rogers of E.A.G. Tactical has a BCM Mid that has near 40,000 rounds thru one. Bolt has been replaced once, the extractor and extractor spring three times and it has never seen a bore brush yet. IIRC almost all his guns that he has in his armory are BCM's.

True story... the 40k rounder is called the Filthy 14 IIRC