• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop busted on video

WalkingWolf

If he was on a break and on private property, I don't have a problem with it. Some people just need a sense of humor. Seems he was just exercising one of his rights. :banana:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
If he was on a break and on private property, I don't have a problem with it. Some people just need a sense of humor. Seems he was just exercising one of his rights. :banana:

+1
As long as he wasn't on duty, I could care less. Having a little fun outdoors is pretty exciting. ;) Besides, if this kept him too busy to bust someone on some malum prohibitum BullPuckey, all the better. :)

jbone

OMG, we often give the man a hard time for using is gun, then we give the man a HARD time for using gun and lubricatring it. What have we become! Not only can COPS not unholster, they can also no longer unzip?:lol:

Last edited:

mrjam2jab

I support open carry, concealed carry, and open-concealed-open-concealed-open carry.

9a0d6337.gif

Lord Sega

... so is this considered brandishing or going in terror of the public... I'm not sure...
at least he's keeping his weapon well lubed so it don't rust...

MKEgal

Poor judgment no matter which way you look at it,
but if he was off duty (off the clock) he shouldn't be fired.

I have to wonder why the woman was wearing jeans (hanging off her right leg) if she was planning that sort of activity? Skirts are so much handier...

Richieg150

What do you think the outcome would have been if that same LEO rolled up in his cruiser catching someone doing the very same thing......probably charged with indescent exsposure, lewd conduct, disorderly conduct, or some other charge. Even possibly catch a sexoffender conviction who knows, but I'm sure if it was a citizen.......they would be wrote up, but once again LEO's are special, and are held to a much lower standard than the average citizen, no accountability for their actions whatsoever.

Kivuli

Really? You can't just enjoy the humor of the situation?

I'm quite sure that if the department finds out who that was he'll be fired on the spot.

MR Redenck

What do you think the outcome would have been if that same LEO rolled up in his cruiser catching someone doing the very same thing......probably charged with indescent exsposure, lewd conduct, disorderly conduct, or some other charge. Even possibly catch a sexoffender conviction who knows, but I'm sure if it was a citizen.......they would be wrote up, but once again LEO's are special, and are held to a much lower standard than the average citizen, no accountability for their actions whatsoever.

Exactly.
Not to mention he was in his " Official" vehicle and wearing his " Official" uniform.
He was also conducting "un-official" business on a private ranch.
If it were anyone else they would have been arrested.

eddallen1958

His job is To Protect and To Serve. I guess he was giving her some of his best service. Or was he just giving her a hard time?

WalkingWolf

Honestly folks I can find plenty of abuses of police power, this is not one of them. Officer Dude and Dudette were just fulfilling a fantasy. This is one of the reason we have stupid morality laws is because people cannot put life in perspective. I am more worried about officers who violate the constitution. I have not seen anything in the constitution that says a officer cannot get a little afternoon delight.

Richieg150

Honestly folks I can find plenty of abuses of police power, this is not one of them. Officer Dude and Dudette were just fulfilling a fantasy. This is one of the reason we have stupid morality laws is because people cannot put life in perspective. I am more worried about officers who violate the constitution. I have not seen anything in the constitution that says a officer cannot get a little afternoon delight.

OK.......Get your wife,girlfriend,boyfriend or whatever you call your signifigant other.....go to a local park, in the afternoon,throw you partner on the hood of your car and go at it. If the police show up,just tell them you are fulling a fantasy,that morality laws are stupid, because they wont let people put life in perspective, and there is nothing in the constitution that says you cant get a liitle afternoon delight...be sure to post the results....

Lord Sega

Update

Associated Press reports:

"He's in uniform and apparently on duty. But New Mexico State Police said the officer caught on camera having sex with a woman on the hood of a car did not commit a crime."

AP LINK

Bonus: AP says that "KQRE-TV reported ... he was state police officer of the year in the Santa Fe district in 2010.