• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interview Opportunity

JJO Biatch

hey gang

I work on the WJJO Morning Show in madison, WI. we would love to talk to someone from the group Carry Wisconsin. If you know someone that'd be good, please have them email me biatch@wjjo.com.

Thanx!

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
And tell Johnny he STILL owes me a JJO t-shirt from when I got him a Gander Mt. T-shirt in like 1999. He said if I got him one, he'd give me one, but he didn't. Haven't listened to JJO since........

On another note, yes, contact this guy: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/member.php?43835-Wisconsin-Carry-Inc.-Chairman

Mike Stolenwerk, who goes by "Mike" here and John Pierce who goes by "Administrator" are also good choices.

TyGuy

Unfortunately there is no group Carry Wisconsin. What a shame.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I don't know, but a "I carry Wisconsin" shirt has plenty of meanings, doubles entendres.

The Riggers in my SY had t-shirts of a submarine on a rigger's back and "Its a dirty job but someone's got to to it."

Darn it Doug. Where were you yesterday when I needed a cite of case law I could't find? :D
I was looking for case law on searches the court found were illegal due to the the police intimidating the citizen into consent. I found one from the 10th district and used it but I know there are more. I believe that one was "Werker"

Last edited:

oliverclotheshoff

whoever does the interview be careful of johnny he was kind of sort of screaming set up this am on the radio about the 5 having audio recorders

JJO Biatch

Dammit! Carry Wisconsin was what was in the stupid article I had - oh well. Anyway, got a hold of Nick. thanx guys, I love what you're doing.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Dammit! Carry Wisconsin was what was in the stupid article I had - oh well. Anyway, got a hold of Nick. thanx guys, I love what you're doing.

Thanks! We appreciate your support. And I'd like my darn T-shirt.......:mad::lol:

Edit to add: Will this show be availlable online after the broadcast? If so, do you have a link?
Thanks.

Last edited:

TyGuy

Living in IL I WISH that I could record police interactions. Unfortunately IL is a dual consent state. I don't want to get a felony conviction for recording my encounter. Strange how the police can record it without my consent though? Hmmm.....

paul@paul-fisher.com

Hah, I hope he knows that the recording was made via blackberry. :rolleyes: Better outlaw those nasty cell phones so no one get's "set up".

I was the guy with the Blackberry and let me make it perfectly clear, I only turned on the voice recorder function when the stop started turning from a "How's it going" to a "I will arrest you if you don't obey my illegal commands" stop.

And for full disclosure, I have NEVER had to record a LEO interaction before because I have NEVER had a LEO interaction while open carrying before.