• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Range Day 2/9/11 - The Marksman 3pm

Deleted_User

I am taking Ani, My son, and 2 friends to the range on Wednesday. If anyone is in the area and wants to shoot up some paper, let me know. This is FREE rent a gun day. I will also have all our guns at the range for OCDO members that may wish to fire a .380, 9mm, or a .45 ACP.

Where: The Marksman 112th / Canyon (Behind Taco Del Mar)
How much: $11 range fee, and $10 for the range safety orientation if you don't have a range card.
When: Wednesday February 9th @ 1500L (3pm)
Why: To make large holes in little paper targets

I look forward to seeing anyone who arrives. Coffee to follow across the street just because I'll need some! Starbucks @ 116th / Canyon

DevinWKuska

Goose... I will do my best to be there! I shall install cable like no other in order to attend... worst comes to worse I will have my wife drop by and I shall show up for my "lunch" break. FTW!!!

Last edited:

Deleted_User

btt

It is now Ani, Johnathan (My son), myself, and a coworker. We are meeting @ my place @ 2:30 (1430L) and moving to The Marksman from there. If anyone is there, awesome. Otherwise anyone who knows where I live can meet here as well!

Ruby

I am planning on being there. I will be done working at one, come home, grab a bite, change clothes, and I'll be on my way. I lost my range card for there so I called them. They will look up my name and make me a new one, free.

It will be good to see you guys, haven't seen you since before Christmas! And to see the new guns, of course!:)

tombrewster421

I will try my darndest to get off early to be there. Not sure if I'll be able to shoot but maybe I can record you shooting with my phone and post it to YouTube for you.

Deleted_User

Pics, so it DID happen. From left to right ...

Ruby, Jt59, Ani, Goose, waynejr253 - My son took the picture

Not a bad range day. We even had time for coffee. An LEO came in as we were about to leave, PCSD, no issues.

0209011620.jpg

Sorry Ruby, you blinked!

Last edited:

waynejr253

I was amazed...took some practice shots and i thought it was time for a challange, 2nd time going to shoot guns and this was my test. what do you think?

IMG_20110209_185728.jpg

Deleted_User

I was amazed...took some practice shots and i thought it was time for a challange, 2nd time going to shoot guns and this was my test. what do you think?

I think the holes you made with the pencil look like a 9mm shot. Well done! :monkey

Last edited:
Was a great day at the range. Thanks for coming out Ruby, JT, and Mike. we'll see you guys on saturday.