• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Broken arrow meet and greet - Dec. 15th

Gary S

Broken Arrow open carry meet and greet. Saturday, December 15th 12:00pm At Knotty Pine BBQ (1424 West Kenosha St Broken Arrow) All are welcome.
Just a gathering of open carriers meeting fellow open carriers in the broken arrow, tulsa area. Feel free to bring your friends and family.

Last edited by a moderator:

nick1shot

Yeah!

I'll be there with my wife and two boys. Will talk to the rest of my family about going as well.

Nick

Gunwolf

Gary, thanks for the invite. Count me in, I'll be there.

-------------------------
Gun control works. Just
ask these guys...
gcworks.jpg

mspgunner

Might just trek down your way!

I will be there unless my wife has other plans for me.

I live in eastern Missouri. I'm thinking seriously about going there for the day, meeting with you folks and driving back Sunday.
If you go to "Missouri" on the OC forum, you'll find I spend a lot of time on OC rights in Missouri, like full time.

I would like for some one on top of this to PM me, I want a better contact person in case I can't find this place.
It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive, if I go I don't want to wonder around town!

nick1shot

I'm so excited about this, that I went with my family yesterday. Needless to say, they weren't ready for our meeting. All day, I was wondering why my iPhone calendar wasn't reminding me...I had the lady preparing the private room for us before we both realized that it was not the 15th.

Well, I can't wait to eat at Knotty Pine again this Saturday!

Nick

mspgunner

I am going to dine with all of you, will drive in from STL that morning. I hope there is a good crowd, I don't know any of you............Should be interesting.

Gary S

We look forward to your visit, i hope it will be a good turn out if you hit the link above it will bring you to the face book page and if the list is accurate you will have a good idea of how many plan to show up.
Also a side note as i was out running around yesterday i stopped at a quick trip and a gentlemen approached me asking about the gun i was wearing. After telling him, he said he carries his but has not yet carried open. He also told me i was the first one he saw doing so since the first of November. I told him about the lunch on the 15th and invited him to join us. I hope he takes the time to stop by.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am going to dine with all of you, will drive in from STL that morning. I hope there is a good crowd, I don't know any of you............Should be interesting.

Putting real people to the screen names and builds solid relationships.

We look forward to your visit, i hope it will be a good turn out if you hit the link above it will bring you to the face book page and if the list is accurate you will have a good idea of how many plan to show up.
Also a side note as i was out running around yesterday i stopped at a quick trip and a gentlemen approached me asking about the gun i was wearing. After telling him, he said he carries his but has not yet carried open. He also told me i was the first one he saw doing so since the first of November. I told him about the lunch on the 15th and invited him to join us. I hope he takes the time to stop by.

That's part of the reason for OCing - spreading the word. Nice job.

mspgunner

Done! We do this onfacebook as well. Hoping for a ggod turn out. I'l lspend the rest of the day looking around, spemnd th enoight and drive back Sunday.

SNOW IS NOT ALLOWED!!!! It would really not make my day!

Thanks for all the PMs, cell phone #s and directions. As long as there are no wrecks on I-44 through Springfield and Joplin, MO. I should be on time????

You'll know me, I'll be the one with the firearm...............