• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry On The Move! Vote is tomorrow...with an amendment for a permit.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Called them all. Emails get read 2-4 weeks down the road....

gonna be buyin my CC weapon soon.... a Rossi Model 685 38 special Snub nose...:)

Last edited:

smithman

Sent individual emails to all Republicans in the senate. Most DUMBocrats won't vote for this common sense legislation no matter how much we badger them. We've come too far to turn back now. The bill IS VERY GOOD.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Sent individual emails to all Republicans in the senate. Most DUMBocrats won't vote for this common sense legislation no matter how much we badger them. We've come too far to turn back now. The bill IS VERY GOOD.

I would send to the Democrats as well. There are gun loving Dems out there. It cuts across party lines.

Outdoorsman1

I filled out the paperwork TODAY for the Fed. 3-day waiting period for the purchase of my "Concealed" carry pistol (if I need a permit for school zones, might as well carry concealed (SOMETIMES).... Glock 27 Gen. 4 in .40 Cal. 9 shot mag (double stacked) = 9+1... TINY little firearm.... I kinda love it...

Edited to add: Oh yea, they also had a Mac-10 in .45 Cal. with a 30 round mag. I am trying unsucessfully to talk myself out of that to add to my home defence arsonal....

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

Aknazer

What fed 3 day wait are you talking about? Ive always been able to buy my handgun the same day as i do the paperwork and take it home right away.

Mlutz

What fed 3 day wait are you talking about? Ive always been able to buy my handgun the same day as i do the paperwork and take it home right away.

I've never heard of a 3 day either. :) we have a 48 hour wait. In Wisconsin.

HandyHamlet

Oh, like wow, I sent like 20 emails. I just know they will do what I want.

See, now THATS how you troll. I wish the kids today would cop a clue. Member since '09. 200 posts. And NOW he releases his bowels. Right before the vote.

Well done Sir Toll. Bravo!

protias

I've never heard of a 3 day either. :) we have a 48 hour wait. In Wisconsin.
And only for handguns. That law needs to go. If I can take a shotgun or rifle home the same day, I should be able to do the same for a handgun.

blaze

See, now THATS how you troll. I wish the kids today would cop a clue. Member since '09. 200 posts. And NOW he releases his bowels. Right before the vote.

Well done Sir Toll. Bravo!

Right before what vote? I jus wanna git me pistolas hid out and walk around. Itz like gonna be a happenin prit soon anyway. Is you registered to do a vote?

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
But, some might, so it is still worth the effort. However don't badger. Be polite and respectful. You really have nothing to lose.

btw, are there any Democrat co-sponsors or co-authors?

Yes, Jim Holperin
It surprised me too, and his opponent for the recall election is hugely supportive of SB93 in its original form too. So my area of the northwoods is sitting pretty right now. I just wish all the other people who got elected under the republican platform would get on board and follow through with what got them elected in the first place.

HandyHamlet

Right before what vote? I jus wanna git me pistolas hid out and walk around. Itz like gonna be a happenin prit soon anyway. Is you registered to do a vote?

Goodly Sir Troll, I must confess your skill is of such epic troll proportions I can follow no longer.

May your troll offspring bare you many many warthog babies.

:uhoh:

oak1971

Goodly Sir Troll, I must confess your skill is of such epic troll proportions I can follow no longer.

He is a handsome devil isn't he?

Mountain_Troll.jpg

blaze

I iz no troll. Me like open carry gunz for critters and such. Conceal Carry only to do for weddins and like that so they sez.

gunguy2009

Ok, I've never seen this "Blayze" guy before, and wasn't sure why he and his comments were frowned upon. But the more I read, the clearer it became... Where did you say that ignore button was???

M

McX

this is no bargain! i have to have a permit to pass through a school zone cc, and the school zone crap is still in place for OC?! no friquin thanks.

what kind of crap are they offering for car carry? another worthless bargain?

Last edited: