• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Signatures

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Log in, go to the top of the page and click on Settings. Next, go about halfway down and look on the left side and click on Edit Signature. Type in what you want and click Save.

GuidoZ

Log in, go to the top of the page and click on Settings. Next, go about halfway down and look on the left side and click on Edit Signature. Type in what you want and click Save.
... and when replying, make sure the "Show your signature" checkbox is checked (under "Additional options" below where you type the reply). :)

--
Peace. ~G

dmjs

Not there

Ok, gone to settings, looked and can not see "signatures". I am old but can stil see...

dmjs

"Settings" then on the left hand side you should see "Edit signature".

O2

This is what I have on the left side, no "Edit signature"

My Messages

Inbox
Sent Items

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders

My Subscriptions

Subscriptions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Folders

My Settings

My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Edit Avatar
Profile Privacy

My Account
Edit Email & Password
General Settings
Edit Connections
Edit Ignore List

Networking
Friends & Contacts
Event Reminders

Miscellaneous
Attachments

Blog

GuidoZ

Same here O2...

cXFOJ.png

--
Peace. ~G

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
You have to have ten posts before the signature option becomes available. Just keep posting and check back after you have ten posts.

GuidoZ

Try logging all the way out and then log back in. If that doesn't work, PM me and I'll try to help you.
... and also clear out your cookies. I'd recommend CCleaner for an easy way to do it. Great program and 100% free. Just make sure to uncheck the installation of the Google Toolbar or Google Chrome (whichever it is), unless you really want it. :cool:

--
Peace. ~G