• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NV absentee ballots

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
FYI, in the reasons for requesting an absentee ballot, there is a box for "other" with no additional explanation required.

My polling place is a school, a common issue nationwide for those of us who carry sidearms. I am voting by absentee ballot.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Yes, that is true, too. Our state lets you vote early at any polling place that is open.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I vote early either at Albertsons or Vons. That makes it a non-issue.

TBG

I too planned to vote at Albertsons, as my voting location changed from a church that was OC friendly, to the NLV airport. I am uncertain of the lagality of the NLV airport, but assume it would be no less restrictive than McCarren. Hmmmm I have OC'ed McCarren a couple of times. Any thoughts?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I served as an election judge in several elections in a heavily democratic leaning area ... I kicked out as many absentee ballots as I could .. about 1/2 examined.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
If you mean to improve the voting results for my party, then yes. Must be a newbie to politics...lol

Keep the Faith !

So you're admitting to election fraud which is illegal and and you're now condoning it in violation of the forum rules. You may think it's funny but I certainly do not. I have served as an election judge for the last 8 years, it is a position that takes a high level of integrity. I hope your post was made in jest.

Merlin

So you're admitting to election fraud which is illegal and and you're now condoning it in violation of the forum rules. You may think it's funny but I certainly do not. I have served as an election judge for the last 8 years, it is a position that takes a high level of integrity. I hope your post was made in jest.

This. I want my candidates to win, but honestly. Subverting the integrity of such positions makes you no better than the ACORN crooks. I sure hope this was a joke..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I too planned to vote at Albertsons, as my voting location changed from a church that was OC friendly, to the NLV airport. I am uncertain of the lagality of the NLV airport, but assume it would be no less restrictive than McCarren. Hmmmm I have OC'ed McCarren a couple of times. Any thoughts?

OC is legal in NV in the unrestricted (TSA-screened) areas of public airports.

davidmcbeth

Banned

That was years ago (I imagine that this still occurs where I was a judge). Any signature defect was one that was tossed. You can judge as you like. I'm picky. And its not illegal .. you should not accuse folks w/o evidence.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I understand that it is ILLEGAL to conceal in non-secure portions of airports in NV so IF one is to carry there OPEN CARRY is required!

For public airports, yes. You can conceal at private airports.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
That was years ago (I imagine that this still occurs where I was a judge). Any signature defect was one that was tossed. You can judge as you like. I'm picky. And its not illegal .. you should not accuse folks w/o evidence.

In regards to evidence, look at my last post where I quoted you providing all the evidence required.