• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Elite

GhostOfJefferson

EVE > WoW.

Male, Gallente, Miner.

Known Skills: 118, skills @ level V; 27. Total SP; 9,618,413, Clone; Zeta (because I'm lazy and a miner, don't need a higher SP clone).

Ships in the hanger for use;

Proteus, Gallente Strategic Cruiser - Tech II mods, and Rigs. Over a Billion ISK invested in it.
Hulk Exhumer, T2 Ice lasers <3
Current ISK; 243,464,390.23

Why pay for a game like WoW with mediocre game-play, when you can pay for a game that is by far the most time consumingist, pointless, massive waste of time, basically paying for a second job, on the market. And you get ships and be all like 'pew pew' in space!

Wahoo, another Eve player! :)

You only have 9 million-ish SP, so you're actually doing quite well, ISK wise. I'm a 2003 toon, and 9 million SP doesn't cover even my warm up stretches in the morning. :)

Stanley

video games have nothing to do with being elite.
its all about skills!
hack the planet!!!

Just want to say how little I am impressed that someone has used perfectly good time, learning to type like that!

Lol I didn't type that out lololol!!!

Used a translator... Just figured I'd jump on the leet speak bandwagon. Heh

Last edited:

1245A Defender

well,,,

I'm surprised you could read that, 1245A

It took awhile,,, maybe I am the one waisting my time...
I used to read ASCI computer tapes by eye at work... but i got paid for that...

Lol I didn't type that out lololol!!!

Used a translator... Just figured I'd jump on the leet speak bandwagon. Heh

Well now I just feel bad,, who woulda thunk you could get a computer to to do stupid things for you...

I thought the whole thread was dumb,, It was only started because jack got 1337 posts.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
2012-03-23_231352.png

I win.

Jack House

Oh, you could make over 6000 posts of the quality of mine?

Well you better get started on your first one.

:p
There is more quality in my left pinky toenail than in all 6k posts of yours combined. :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk