• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

These people do not like you...

ATM

Campaign Veteran
One of a handful that have been around for a while. Still amusing, though. :lol:

Yeager, Pincus and Bloovman simply enjoy preaching to their own fans on this subject.

They wouldn't have (and haven't in a few instances) fared so well here and a few other forums where their unsupported opinions and logical fallacies are allowed to be challenged by folks who don't worship them.

I can respect each of their contributions to firearms training and techniques while completely dismissing their opinions on this particular matter as they try to sell their "CC-only" rubbish via these sad videos.

The subject matter and even the method of presenting it remain outside their individual and collective spheres of competence.

OC for ME

For folks who don't OC they sure have a great deal of self proclaimed expertise on OCing. More like Youtube trolls they be, if you ask me, and nobody did.....ask me, that is.

ron73440

I tried to watch but I couldn't hear it over the constant refrain of "Screw you people" That kept going through my head.

Seriously, trying to control what other people do because of your own ignorance: SCREW YOU PEOPLE!

tombrewster421

Wow! That's a lot of generalizing there.

"If open carry is the only way you can legally carry then you go ahead and do that"

"If you want to see how bad open carry is just look at California and how the open carriers hot their rights taken away"

And my personal favorite "if a cop comes up to you because of your gun it's because someone called and they're responding to that call. It's not like they're just going to see you carrying a gun and decide they want to harass you"

That's exactly what happened to me. :(

amzbrady

The lack of critical thinking is what I enjoy the most.

Just like most gun counter guys I have talked with, find open carry stupid and some even still think it is illegal, but how do they carry in the store at work????

They Open Carry.

I also enjoy how they say "a gun is not supposed to be comfortable, it is comforting"

Concealed carry is very uncomfortable for me, I stretch the limits of my pants as it is. Concealed if very uncomfortable for me. Open carry if very comfortable, and knowing I need a gun because of todays society is not very comforting.
Hypocrites.

Last edited: