• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sig P250 Holster!

sfmiller08

I need some help. I have been looking everywhere for a decent Sig Sauer P250 Full Size Holster. Ive only seen a few holsters for the 250, such as a fobus which i didnt like at all and a sig sauer paddle holster which i cant find anywhere. Is there any P250 owners out there that can recommend a good holster that they own/have used?? thanks in advance for all your help.

jskp229

What are you looking to do with it? OC / CC? OWB / IWB? Other?

I carry both Sig P250 & P229 & I have some of each type of holsters for each gun. I have a Bladetech OWB Kydex that is for range work. A Safariland OWB - generally good for OC & works for both guns. Crossbreed ST & Minitor (sp) for IWB.

If you are going to the meet & greet in COS at Dragon Man's on Sat 5/7, I can bring them to try if you want. I probably can't make the IHOP part, but am planning on the shooting part.

Let me know so I can pack them in the range bag.

John

carsontech

Activist Member
Top Gun Supply has a holster in stock. Not sure if it's for the new grip frame or the old grip frame. The difference is the type of rail on the grip, which dictates which holster you need.

I purchased the SIG/ITAC holster for my Sig P250 Compact, as it was the only one that was formed to the gun, specifically. At that time, last year, I don't think anyone else made a specific holster for the new gen of P250s.

I'm not sure which gen this holster is for, but they have them in stock for a Full Size P250. You may want to ask them about it:

http://www.topgunsupply.com/itac-paddle-roto-holster-sig-sauer-p250-full-size.html

sfmiller08

What are you looking to do with it? OC / CC? OWB / IWB? Other?

I carry both Sig P250 & P229 & I have some of each type of holsters for each gun. I have a Bladetech OWB Kydex that is for range work. A Safariland OWB - generally good for OC & works for both guns. Crossbreed ST & Minitor (sp) for IWB.

If you are going to the meet & greet in COS at Dragon Man's on Sat 5/7, I can bring them to try if you want. I probably can't make the IHOP part, but am planning on the shooting part.

Let me know so I can pack them in the range bag.

John

Well I wish i would have looked at the forum 2 days sooner! damn. I wasnt doing anything yesterday either. I am looking for a holster for CC. Ive heard good things about the crossbreed holster, the only reason i havent ordered one yet is because i heard it takes some time to get them, since they hand make the holsters.

jskp229

Well I wish i would have looked at the forum 2 days sooner! damn. I wasnt doing anything yesterday either. I am looking for a holster for CC. Ive heard good things about the crossbreed holster, the only reason i havent ordered one yet is because i heard it takes some time to get them, since they hand make the holsters.

I get to the Springs a couple time a month & may be South again in the next week or so. PM me with an email / contact info & maybe we can still connect when I get down there. Alternately, if you get up to the Castle Rock area, we could connect here. Let me know in advance so we can schedule something.

Also, I'm meeting with a guy local to Highlands Ranch on Monday that has a custom holster business. Sounds like he makes custom (Kydex & Leather) versions similar to the Crossbreed and others. I'll let you know what they look like if you want.

John

sfmiller08

I get to the Springs a couple time a month & may be South again in the next week or so. PM me with an email / contact info & maybe we can still connect when I get down there. Alternately, if you get up to the Castle Rock area, we could connect here. Let me know in advance so we can schedule something.

Also, I'm meeting with a guy local to Highlands Ranch on Monday that has a custom holster business. Sounds like he makes custom (Kydex & Leather) versions similar to the Crossbreed and others. I'll let you know what they look like if you want.

John

Absolutely!!! I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know what you think of the holsters, when you see them that is.

jskp229

Absolutely!!! I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know what you think of the holsters, when you see them that is.

I met with the holster company. He has some decent looking product at resonable pricing. I have his card for you.

It looks like I'm heading to the Springs for a meeting on Thursday. I may be able to ajust time & location if you have some time. I could bring some of the holsters I have for you to see if you want.

Sorry about the short notice, but I just got it confirmed a few minutes ago.

Check your PM - I'll leave you my cell number.

jnthnbgg

I have run into the same thing. I would like to find a good level II retention holster that I can use either on the thigh/drop leg or shoulder that tilts towards draw hand and down a bit. I mainly carry when I am hunting because of bears and mountain lions so I want something that I can be fast on the draw with. The one I found that I really like and found a video of was this:
http://guncase.net/front/php/product.php?product_no=172&main_cate_no=1&display_group=2
VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5UofmArfAg
For you other guys might be a fair choice if you don't mind waiting for shipping from overseas.
The only problem is I want to keep my money in house if I can and support some US base company... even though it seems everything is made overseas.
Thanks in advance.