• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tri Cities meetup!

Can you be there on June 25th from 10am to 2pm?

• No chance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squeak

Squeak, what kind of camping are you looking to do? Are you coming by yourself, or with someone in tow? Riding your bike? We have a spare bedroom set up with a queen bed and can offer you a cot and a hot.
WOW! What an offer! I was going to bring my motor home with wife and dogs and maybe son and his wife. If that falls through, me-n-the Harley!:banana:

Squeak

YES! I axed my wife if I could go and she said,"Yes. We will go." So, gimme a time and place and I'll be there! I'll be driving my MH, 25 ft long, so if need be I can secure a spot if you have a first-come-first-serve spot. Yessiree!:banana:

amzbrady

YES! I axed my wife if I could go and she said,"Yes. We will go." So, gimme a time and place and I'll be there! I'll be driving my MH, 25 ft long, so if need be I can secure a spot if you have a first-come-first-serve spot. Yessiree!:banana:

I wish we had parking here for a motorhome like I did in Ocean Shores. If you and yours come up and decide not to bring the motorhome, The two of you are more than welcome at our humble abode. Give me an actual lenth from front bumper to what ever sticks out the furthest on the back and I'll see if youll fit in our driveway. We could run an extension cord out to ya. If you prefer a nice campground, The KOA in Pasco is dog friendly and has ammenities. http://koa.com/campgrounds/pasco/. It is a short drive to the park from there.

Squeak

I wish we had parking here for a motorhome like I did in Ocean Shores. If you and yours come up and decide not to bring the motorhome, The two of you are more than welcome at our humble abode. Give me an actual lenth from front bumper to what ever sticks out the furthest on the back and I'll see if youll fit in our driveway. We could run an extension cord out to ya. If you prefer a nice campground, The KOA in Pasco is dog friendly and has ammenities. http://koa.com/campgrounds/pasco/. It is a short drive to the park from there.
Thanks for the offer but I think we will try the KOA you listed.

amzbrady

Thanks for the offer but I think we will try the KOA you listed.

If anything changes just let me know. The KOA has all overnight pull thru's and all sites are full hook up with cable. If you are fully self contained and want an overnight boondocking spot, Both Kennewick and Pasco Wally Worlds are good to go. (Edited) It is posted in the parking lot as no overnight stays. I checked with Customer service and talked with a manager and he said it is ok to stay overnight, just he prefers that you stay over in the lot over by the Mcdonalds.
http://www.allstays.com/c/wal-mart-locations.htm

I havnt updated the Wally world off of I-5 towards Vancouver. It is listed as can not stay, but their corporate office says it's ok.

http://www.rv-links.com/boondocking.htm
http://www.freecampgrounds.com/

If you dont have the page bookmarked, heres a handy park guide with reviews, ammeniteis, and cost's.
http://rvparkreviews.com/

Last edited:

Squeak

Is that the Wally on n. Road 68? Our GPS has all the WM on it. When we travel around, we usually stay at WM. 25 rigs at the one in Casper, Wy. last year.

Squeak

Hey Squeak! Glad you are coming! I'll be great to see a couple of soggysiders... :lol:
Sit down and listen. Look me right in the eye. No, here! Do I have your attention now? Umm, oh yeah! We are WetSiders! That is what Orphan says, and he is bigger than the both of us!!:banana:

Freedom First

Dude...

Sit down and listen. Look me right in the eye. No, here! Do I have your attention now? Umm, oh yeah! We are WetSiders! That is what Orphan says, and he is bigger than the both of us!!:banana:

I lived most of my life in Auburn and Gold Bar. Sorry, but it's soggy over there. Wet will wipe off leaving you dry. Soggy is what happens when the moisture gets deep into everything and cannot be removed. :lol:

We can discuss it further in June!

Last edited:

amzbrady

Is that the Wally on n. Road 68? Our GPS has all the WM on it. When we travel around, we usually stay at WM. 25 rigs at the one in Casper, Wy. last year.

yes or no, there is one off of rd 68 which is easier to get to in a motorhome, and one in Kennewick.

I lived most of my life in Auburn and Gold Bar. Sorry, but it's soggy over there. Wet will wipe off leaving you dry. Soggy is what happens when the moisture gets deep into everything and cannot be removed. :lol:

We can discuss it further in June!

I also have lived in Goldbar, and have working in Auburn. The musty smell has almost left everything we own. :banana:

Freedom First

I also have lived in Goldbar, and have working in Auburn. The musty smell has almost left everything we own. :banana:

Gold Bar... Sunny in Everett, cloudy in Monroe, drizzle in Sultan, Pouring in Gold Bar... I do miss the little town but I don't miss Pugetopia at all.

We are pretty much dried out now after six years here but I, unlike many natives here, don't panic if hit by a raindrop. :D

Squeak

A raindrop? As in 1? Never heard of A raindrop. Kinda like a herd of cattle, ya know. Oh, well! Sorry!:confused:

amzbrady

I'm making plans to attend this and looking at driving the motor home over as well.

Look forward to seeing ya again bill. I need to purchase some more fliers from ya if you have some to spare. Are you staying at the Pasco KOA also, or do you need a driveway to park in?

Last edited: