• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's a Head Case?

Beretta92FSLady

Institutionalized...yes. Then we send the institutionalized individual back out into society even lower as they already are uneducated, now they have a felony on their record, and most definitely can't find a job. My point, might as well keep them as lifers if they require more than 5 years.

since9

Campaign Veteran
That's all i got out of that paragraph... :)

Ooops! My bad on the spelling of her name: Zooey Deschanel

Interestingly, a lot of sources have tried to paint her as a hottie, but she's thrown it off, as she'd much rather be known as a good actor.

The best actors and actresses, of course, balance both worlds.