• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

torrance city clerk calls 7 cops on photographers

davidmcbeth

Banned
I would just kept on walking .. never even acknowledging their presence ...

I've had officials call cops on me before .. I just ignore them. If I committed a crime, I assume they'll cuff me. Never has happened...

Cops get pissed when you ignore them :)

BriKuz

Anyone notice how cops seem so casula about resting their hands on their weapons while "interviewing" someone? Yet, were a LAC to bring their hand anywhere CLOSE to their weapon, they would be cuffed and stuffed for aggravated menacing or some such...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
They're pursuing their agenda of finding the bleeding edge of what a reasonable person would regard as not-free-to-leave and detention. Shun them and their apologists.

Ridicule them. Government can't stand not being taken seriously.

While their apologists may not be as self-important, they hate being ridiculed, too.

Baked on Grease

the video he linked is CaP's YouTube account....

Which doesn't necessarily mean a ton. There are a few accounts I follow myself, and I could post a few videos in a row from the same one without a thought.

Now, the fresh account being made with really the only thing done is to post a video... instead of the usual of asking questions and/or introduction...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Resto Guy

I'm not on here enough to follow the drama, but today I noticed a deleted thread with a title asking what happened to CaPatriot. After doing a bit of searching, I've found no topics he started and none of his original posts. So he never existed? Can someone PM me with the ultra secret details that has made his name so dangerous now?
BTW, whoever is responsible for erasing him from history and memory did not delete the quotes attributed to him.
I have a feeling this entry won't last long, either.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'm not on here enough to follow the drama, but today I noticed a deleted thread with a title asking what happened to CaPatriot. After doing a bit of searching, I've found no topics he started and none of his original posts. So he never existed? Can someone PM me with the ultra secret details that has made his name so dangerous now?
BTW, whoever is responsible for erasing him from history and memory did not delete the quotes attributed to him.

Yeah, like he was bin laden ...

eye95

He was banned in a way that makes his posts invisible. Some members (for example, a certain young lady from Ohio) have posted for weeks, not realizing that no one could see their posts.