• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If you haven't joined Wisconsin Carry Inc. JOIN NOW!!!!!

TyGuy

Done and done. That's $15 to join, and $100 donation. I haven't felt this good about things I've done in Wisconsin since I was a reservist at Mitchell Field.

CUOfficer

I got a lap dance from Hubert... does that count?

Seriously, as a Founding Member you will be introduced to the ancient hidden and mysterious dark secrets of The Gun. Understanding these ancient mysteries will allow you to have the warm feeling that you have truly made a deep commitment to help the premier open carry organization in the state promote the cause that is near and dear to all of our hearts.

The money goes to fund the several lawsuits that are pending as well as the many other events and endeavors that WCI will undertake in the future.

And did I mention the lap dance?

LMFAO....That just made my night!

Stretch

Joined yesterday, standard member + a little more. Bought a t-shirt too.

Hey, it's hunting season, a man has priorities...right?!

Flash Gordon

All these claims seem like sales hype to me. I gained 6lbs, got rejected, and no raise. not to mention I have yet to receive said lap dance. It's ok Hubert, I'll let you off the hook on that one.

Spartacus

Banned
not to mention I have yet to receive said lap dance. It's ok Hubert, I'll let you off the hook on that one.

If you ever saw Hubert in a man-kini you wouldn't say that. All I can say is WooHooo!

All dollar bills stuffed into his crotch go to a special slush fund at WCI to support the efforts of the Pink Pistols, the premier Gay Gun Group in America (not that theres anything wrong with that).

Last edited:
M

McX

well, it appears the world will be graced by many beautiful and beloved people, stylishly dressed, and exercising their rights!

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
WCI Merchandise

We order the shirts from the printer about once a month to avoid a setup charge. We will be taking orders at the two events this weekend, and placing the orders to the printer on Monday.

Hats have been ordered and will be available on the merchandise page in a few weeks.

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

If you ever saw Hubert in a man-kini you wouldn't say that. All I can say is WooHooo!

All dollar bills stuffed into his crotch go to a special slush fund at WCI to support the efforts of the Pink Pistols, the premier Gay Gun Group in America (not that theres anything wrong with that).

hmmm now that i know pink gun is gay group (nothing against them im just not gay) think i will change my avatar.....

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
hmmm now that i know pink gun is gay group (nothing against them im just not gay) think i will change my avatar.....

I was wondering about that. I thought we might have our first (that I know of anyway) openly gay member from Wisconsin!

Oh well, someday.

No, not gay either, just believe the more diversity to our group, the better.

Max

Lol

Lap dance from Hubert!! ROFL If a hundred dollars gets you a lap dance from Hubert, put me down for a donation of $99.95. No offense Hubert, you know I love ya man, but not in that way.

Seriously, I just joined for a hundred bucks and have not felt this good about spending money in quite some time. If you have not joined, jump in, the water is fine. Give what you can afford, you will not regret it.