• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2012: How The World Ends

Jack House

And here is to you, it is only through your support that these things are possible. *drinks*

:D

Posted using my HTCEvo via Tapatalk

Jack House

All of my life, my parents, my teachers, my authority figures. They all though I'd make a great lawyer due to my ability to discover and squeeze through the tinniest of loopholes in the most solid of laws/rules. Little did they know that it was just practice for when I became a politician.

All that JD I've been buying? It's not for me, I'm not an alco. I've had maybe three drinks in the last two weeks. No, it's for the voters. All the Klondike Bars? Well, I've been losing weight, haven't I? Can't really do that while on a strict diet of chocolatey ice cream goodness. That's not to say that one can't indulge their good senses with a delicious Klondike Bar regularly. But I digress.

You see, a lot of politicians think that they have to buy their way into office by exchanging handjobs for campaign contributions from big businesses and favors from other politicians with big financial supporters. Nah. I know the secret. All you have to do is offer free Klondike Bars and JD to those loyal to you, and BAM! You end up with far greater support than what big business would give you. You don't have to spend lavishly on big campaign ads that call the other guy(or girl) fat. Just promise everyone free Klondike Bars and JD and all of a sudden everyone is not only voting for you, but helping to pay what little campaign expenses you have, mostly the Klondike & JD bills.

Yes, my plan is flawless, yes I will be the next president, and no, unlike Obama, I do not offer false promises of hope. I offer something tangible, something that can actually be had, and something that will be had. I offer Klondike Bars and JD for all! And how do I plan to pay this? Not with Ameircan tax payer dollars, no, that wouldn't be a free bar at all! No, I'll pay for it by taxing the other countries so they wont get blowed up first. :monkey