• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An awesome video that conveys the realities of OC to the public

wewd

I'm looking through the phonebook for an ambulance chaser lawyer right now because I just lost a significant amount of brain cells from watching that and I'm looking for someone to sue.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
Sorry....forgot you couldn't detect sarcasm over the internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbZqD9y1qs

Hmm. I wonder why the comments for the video have been turned off...

I've seen this video about a half dozen times and it seems to become less comical the closer AB1934 comes to being a law.

On another note, I'd be curious to see an honest portrayal of open carry. Not one that really takes sides on whether one should open carry or not. Im not sure such a video is really possible given that the camera makes things less than candid. Whatever you follow with a camera is inevitably influenced by it.

Gundude

Why are the comments off?
With the "shoot first, lie later" shirt, the balloon pop and the plastic baby?
On the phoney scale of 1 to 10, it's an 11.

Chrisc411

so lets take some bets who's idea was it for this video? saldana? The brady bunch? or some narrow minded person with a twig up their......