• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Operation Campus Safety @ ODU pics

Dogbait

Images broken....

http://imgur.com works well for multiple photos, just drag and drop from folder onto website and it will upload them.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I can try something else later - working right now - if anyone has any suggestions on how to link let me know :)

http://www.pbase.com/757_photo/vcdl
I'm not sure what you mean "Link" Renegade.
You just showed a link to the album.

If you want to put them here, you can post them one at a time.
You seem to have a lot of pictures of one particular Blonde:lol:

Very Nice Job!

139338720.1hyKatKk.IMG_4376sm.jpg

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
One of the nicest things about the Pics is that they show some of our younger members (TJ and Dejeeper) working hand in hand with all the old goats, and getting a positive response by the students.

I guess the old days of never trust anyone over 35 are gone.

I really don't see anything negative.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
One of the nicest things about the Pics is that they show some of our younger members (TJ and Dejeeper) working hand in hand with all the old goats, and getting a positive response by the students.

I guess the old days of never trust anyone over 35 are gone.

I really don't see anything negative.

The negatives/antis were there - just not very effective........as usual. :p

DJEEPER

Awesome pics! I wish we could have had one overhead to show the major contrast of population density of the Pro's vs the Anti's. (I.E. our intelligent sea of realistic people vs the single moronic chanting line of unrealistic daydreamers)

but great nonetheless!

Renegade

Actually - these pics were part of a social experiment regarding open carry men like us and our ability to identify threats (men) and opportunities (women) in mixed crowds. Sorry fellas, most of us failed, lol.

Now how many noticed the FOUR pictures of the blonde girl?

And how many noticed the FIVE pictures of the man with the cardboard sign?

Very interesting...maybe women are more dangerous to us???

DJEEPER

Actually - these pics were part of a social experiment regarding open carry men like us and our ability to identify threats (men) and opportunities (women) in mixed crowds. Sorry fellas, most of us failed, lol.

Now how many noticed the FOUR pictures of the blonde girl?

And how many noticed the FIVE pictures of the man with the cardboard sign?

Very interesting...maybe women are more dangerous to us???

but did you see the dancing bear?