• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OKC OC lunch and Meeting Sun. April 28th 2pm

RugerP95DC

Please join us for our monthly OKC OC lunch and meeting. Families are welcome. Open Carry is encouraged but not required to attend. OC/CC NO C is ok. Please invite your friends. Membership applications and No Guns = No Money Cards will be available.

Here is a link to their website and menu.

http://www.ronschili.com/menu.php

This event is coordinated by Dustin Merritt

351 N Air Depot Blvd
Oklahoma City
(405) 733-7667

Last edited by a moderator:

gungirl79

Please join us for our monthly OKC OC lunch and meeting. Families are welcome. Open Carry is encouraged but not required to attend. OC/CC NO C is ok. Please invite your friends. Membership applications and No Guns = No Money Cards will be available.

Here is a link to their website and menu.

http://www.ronschili.com/menu.php

This event is coordinated by Dustin Merritt

351 N Air Depot Blvd
Oklahoma City
(405) 733-7667

I'll be there with my new addition, my xds .45 :)

RugerP95DC

My wife and I plan on attending. This will be our first event and look forward to meeting everyone.

I just spoke with the manager, everything is still good for Sunday, I gave him a soft count of between 25-35 folks, but that number may get bigger near the end of the week, remember folks, you don't have to be a member of OKOCA to come and join us for lunch, check us out, invite your friends, and families are always welcome to our events.

Dustin

RugerP95DC

It looks like by rough estimate to be around 45 folks, I will be bringing a couple of things from the Faithful Prepper here in Noble, some very very very affordable body armor made by some local Army Rangers and a bug out bag for those interested.

Dustin

RugerP95DC

I wanted to thank everyone who came out on such a nice day for our monthly OKC lunch, we had a great turnout, 41 adults + children! Ron's did a great job, and the food was great as always, our May meeting will be posted soon with time and location, it was nice to see everyone and meet some new faces today!

Here are the photos from the lunch today, please feel free to share. Dustin

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums...A April 2013 Meeting/101_2199_zpsad665f0b.jpg