• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy 4th of july everyone !

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
While I agree with your position 100% & all those on here know I am a Pro Founding father, anti Gobernment purist Constitutional Revolutionary, this Thread regarding the CELEBRATION OF THE Declaration of Independence & the 4th of July celebration IS not the place for a rant of any type ! Take your Rants back to your own state, they need you there more than we do here.

Rant you say? Not the right place, i differ, this thread is spot on for being the right place! I think what i post, poses a very legitimate question on the topic of this thread. No amount of protest from you no matter how often repeated will change that. And if your feelings dictate to you that you feel a compelling need to tell me to get of of your state's forum, that i'm not welcome here, well then too bad, tough bananas mate, I'm gonna post in Wisconsin from time to time whether you like it or not. I like this forum and i feel welcome here as there are many very cool people here who do a lot for freedom and some good things I have learned from some of them just by reading different posts, I wish I could sincerely express that same sentiment about you, but you make it difficult for me to want to. There is no such thing as extremism in the defense of Liberty!

Last edited:

Lurchiron

Rant you say? Not the right place, i differ, this thread is spot on for being the right place! I think what i post, poses a very legitimate question on the topic of this thread. No amount of protest from you no matter how often repeated will change that. And if your feelings dictate to you that you feel a compelling need to tell me to get of of your state's forum, that i'm not welcome here, well then too bad, tough bananas mate, I'm gonna post in Wisconsin from time to time whether you like it or not. I like this forum and i feel welcome here as there are many very cool people here who do a lot for freedom and some good things I have learned from some of them just by reading different posts, I wish I could sincerely express that same sentiment about you, but you make it difficult for me to want to. There is no such thing as extremism in the defense of Liberty!

Ever hear of DECAF ???

View attachment 6210 :eek:

Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

Ever hear of DECAF ???

View attachment 6210 :eek:

Lurchiron, perhaps you should stick to watching TV, maybe watch Dancing With The Stars! From what i read of you, you have no care or concern to find out about the truth of all threats to our freedom and liberty! Not even showing the desire to do your own research on it yourself to verify these things. Most people would commonly refer to your kind of response to me as "apathy". What I don't get is both you and i are here on a website that focuses on a portion of liberty and freedom yet it would seem your responses to me implies i am an opposite or enemy of you instead of being united for the same cause. Fascinating this is to me yet perplexing too. The pictures I posted here are not intended to be directed at you personally, but rather to illustrate the condition i refered to above called apathy. Surely you aren't really like that I hope. Like i said just because i said you appear or respond a certain way does not nescessarily make it so. Maybe you can prove that to me, who knows?

Attachments

• Arsehat.jpg
    Arsehat.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 72
  • WMD Weapon of Mass Deception and or Distraction 3.jpg
    WMD Weapon of Mass Deception and or Distraction 3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Programmed by tv 3.jpg
    Programmed by tv 3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Programmed by TV 2.jpg
    Programmed by TV 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Lurchiron

Lurchiron, perhaps you should stick to watching TV, maybe watch Dancing With The Stars! From what i read of you, you have no care or concern to find out about the truth of all threats to our freedom and liberty! Not even showing the desire to do your own research on it yourself to verify these things. Most people would commonly refer to your kind of response to me as "apathy". What I don't get is both you and i are here on a website that focuses on a portion of liberty and freedom yet it would seem your responses to me implies i am an opposite or enemy of you instead of being united for the same cause. Fascinating this is to me yet perplexing too. The pictures I posted here are not intended to be directed at you personally, but rather to illustrate the condition i refered to above called apathy. Surely you aren't really like that I hope. Like i said just because i said you appear or respond a certain way does not nescessarily make it so. Maybe you can prove that to me, who knows?

I don't know...seems to me, that you are the bandwidth hog; see you on Labor Day :banghead:.

Fascinating to me, is that you're so easily perplexed...Oops :uhoh:

Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

I don't know...seems to me, that you are the bandwidth hog; see you on Labor Day :banghead:.

Fascinating to me, is that you're so easily perplexed...Oops :uhoh:

Get out of here. Seems like you enjoy being contentious, more than you care about freedom or being supportive. How is it that if it's obvious to you that i love freedom and the right to carry that you feel it's productive for the cause to dis me? I'm not sure why your psyche causes your behavior. Please, don't be a wanker.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

Get out of here. Seems like you enjoy being contentious, more than you care about freedom or being supportive. How is it that if it's obvious to you that i love freedom and the right to carry that you feel it's productive for the cause to dis me? I'm not sure why your psyche causes your behavior. Please, don't be a wanker.

Labor Day in the U.S.A. is the weekend between Aug. & Sept...see, I can be very helpful when needed. :rolleyes: