• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry dinner at lizzy's green cafe friday the 4th at 7:00 p.m.!

Outdoorsman1

I was real happy I could make it and I plan in being in Delavan (lokking forward to it more now than I was before). Thanks to all who introuduced themselves and made me feel welcome. I had a good time as it was nice to meet all of you. Although I have owned various weapons for years and very intereted in OC for a long time, this event was my first ever OC in public. I figured that what better place to start then an OC get together. It went very well, I felt very relaxed for being in public for the first time with my weapon. I had a few questions, learned a few things, and got all my questions answered. The food and service was excellent.

Thanks again...

Outdoorsman1

oldschool

As always it was a great time at Lizzys aka the Opencarry cafe. Good food good friends good conversation and never enough time.

It was good meeting you Outdoorsman1 see you in delavan

I was real happy I could make it and I plan in being in Delavan (lokking forward to it more now than I was before). Thanks to all who introuduced themselves and made me feel welcome. I had a good time as it was nice to meet all of you. Although I have owned various weapons for years and very intereted in OC for a long time, this event was my first ever OC in public. I figured that what better place to start then an OC get together. It went very well, I felt very relaxed for being in public for the first time with my weapon. I had a few questions, learned a few things, and got all my questions answered. The food and service was excellent.

It was nice meeting you Outdoorsman1 see you today in Delavan.

Thanks again...

Outdoorsman1

Last edited:

Jason in WI

Hey guys am I correct in thinking that we're attending the fish fry this week? Friday March 18th?

rcawdor57 usually gets the gang together, I believe he's out of town for the moment but if the regulars are going I'm sure they will chime in soon. Fridays are always hit or miss for me so I can never commit ahead of time.

Don't forget your always welcome at Lizzy's, firearm or not :banana:!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I Hope Everyone Goes To Lizzy's This Friday, The 18th!

rcawdor57 usually gets the gang together, I believe he's out of town for the moment but if the regulars are going I'm sure they will chime in soon. Fridays are always hit or miss for me so I can never commit ahead of time.

Don't forget you are always welcome at Lizzy's, firearm or not :banana:!

Thanks Jason! I am out of the area for a while and hope everyone continues to go to Lizzy's for dinner, breakfast, lunch, etc. I hope many of you can attend this Friday, the 18th for dinner at Lizzy's.

Lizzy's is an amazing place to gather for food and fun with your friends and family and....you are WELCOME to Open Carry. I cannot think of another restaurant that has actually INVITED us to exercise our God given rights. I hope all of you continue to visit with Lizzy, Adam and their wonderful staff and show your gratitude and appreciation. Thanks everyone for thinking of Lizzy's! Keep the Tradition going!

Phil

Remember to keep McX away from your 1911's and just say "Underfolder" when he gets close! :)

Have Gun - Will Carry

We should be there around 7:00. How about the rest of the "regulars"? Paul? Springfield? McX?

Speaking of McX, maybe I'll play it safe this week and wear something other than my 1911. (Don't worry, they all match my shoes.)

XDFDE45

Good luck Paul
thumbsup.gif

M

McX

leave my nut alone. that's MY nut, not yours!

someone post or PM me, so i dont run out there fri night, just to sit alone.

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
leave my nut alone. that's MY nut, not yours!

someone post or PM me, so i dont run out there fri night, just to sit alone.

There are a few people that have mentioned they'll be there this week. Don't worry McX you won't be alone.

You'll always have your nut after all.

:lol: