• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

August IDPA at Bench Rest Rifle Club

Morpheus97

Several of us were talking at the Pacific dinner about shooting IDPA together at BRRC in August. Normally BRRC hosts IDPA on the third Saturday of each month, but this month it was moved to Sunday August 21 because of the Arnold IDPA match in support of St Louis Area Backstoppers on Saturday August 20. I was planning to go on Saturday, but unfortunately I have to work that Sunday. Here is a link to BRRC's website which has the message: http://www.shootingstl.com

xdmcompact

As of right now I will probably be there just to watch. I do not have the required equipment to shoot. Bringing a family member to check it out also.

mspgunner

As of right now I will probably be there just to watch. I do not have the required equipment to shoot. Bringing a family member to check it out also.

Bench Rest Rifle Club is a world class facility. I was greatly impressed so I joined.
There are parts you won't be able to see, there are gates at the entrance and within.
The area you'l be going to for the IDPA will have the gate open.

xdmcompact

Whats the head count for the shoot anyone know? Looks like a few have canceled, do not want to drive down to watch and not have anyone show up lol.

mspgunner

Whats the head count for the shoot anyone know? Looks like a few have canceled, do not want to drive down to watch and not have anyone show up lol.

We were going to be "new". They usually run from 0900 - 12 or 1:00PM.
There will be a 30-50 usually.
It is also usually held of Sat., this is a fluke.