• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central Missouri Copblocker Jeffrey Weinhaus Shot by MO St. Patrol Employee(s)

REALteach4u

Hate to say it, but the radio airings, some of his videos, the updates, the articles, and the statements by LE are certainly making him look like a world-class idiot. If there's any truth to the press release or the past accusations of drug use then he should have expected it go to this particular direction. What a shame.

Worse yet is if his middle initial "R" stands for Rains then he may have one hell of a history including assault on LE, adult abuse (multiple), restraining order, harassment, trespassing (multiple). It doesn't paint a pretty picture of his character at all. In fact, the pattern that exists would be enough in public record to illustrate that he may be a danger to himself and others.

One of the comments caught my attention.
When cops show up armed it's just fine, when a citizen shows up armed it's somehow newsworthy.

I'll agree that there's a rat somewhere, the question is where and who is actually making up a bunch of crap as a cover story. For all we know, the poster on that other site could be someone from copblock trying to generate a cover story.

Last edited:

eye95

...One of the comments caught my attention.
When cops show up armed it's just fine, when a citizen shows up armed it's somehow newsworthy...

It depends on what they are showing up for. Some reports say it was a meeting where the citizen was turning himself in to be arrested. Some reports say it was a meeting to exchange information and property. As yet, I don't know what the exact nature of the meeting was. But, if the purpose of the meeting was for the citizen to surrender himself to the custody of the State, then taking a gun to the meeting is blithering idiocy.

There is not enough concretely settled information for me to pass judgment on this incident yet. Rationality dictates that we don't jump to conclusions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It depends on what they are showing up for. Some reports say it was a meeting where the citizen was turning himself in to be arrested. Some reports say it was a meeting to exchange information and property. As yet, I don't know what the exact nature of the meeting was. But, if the purpose of the meeting was for the citizen to surrender himself to the custody of the State, then taking a gun to the meeting is blithering idiocy.

There is not enough concretely settled information for me to pass judgment on this incident yet. Rationality dictates that we don't jump to conclusions.

<o>

An extreme +1

REALteach4u

<o>

I'll certainly agree to that.

Think about what those two claims are for a moment. If he was meeting LE to turn himself in and was armed, even in his vehicle, that's just asking for trouble. That says he knew that he had Felony warrants. If he was meeting LE for some sort of an exchange of property, again why would he be armed knowing the encounter was with LE.

The big key is where the truth is on this one. Sadly, as I stated in my previous post, if it's the same guy I referenced then he's got one hell of a pattern of behavior documented in public records that will decimate any attempt at the truth IF those LEOs are somehow lying about the incident all together to cover up something more sinister.

Last edited:

eye95

If the meeting was to exchange information and/or property,the question as to why he was armed is irrelevant. If he routinely goes armed, then meeting with LE is not enough reason not to carry.

Again, though, none of us know.

<o>

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If the meeting was to exchange information and/or property,the question as to why he was armed is irrelevant. If he routinely goes armed, then meeting with LE is not enough reason not to carry.

Again, though, none of us know.

<o>

+1 - simply meeting with LE is no reason to disarm.

eye95

Says you. Some in LE may hold a differing view.

Wherever the truth is it will be some time before it shows itself completely.....if ever.

One of the goals of our movement (and every Liberty movement) is to change the mode of thinking of LEOs and other agents of state power. Openly wearing a firearm in routine encounters with agents of the state furthers this goal.

<o>

OC for ME

One of the goals of our movement (and every Liberty movement) is to change the mode of thinking of LEOs and other agents of state power. Openly wearing a firearm in routine encounters with agents of the state furthers this goal.

<o>
Very true, however I think that "the encounter" was anything but routine.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
One of the goals of our movement (and every Liberty movement) is to change the mode of thinking of LEOs and other agents of state power. Openly wearing a firearm in routine encounters with agents of the state furthers this goal.<o>

I,too, have had a few encounters with LEOs and other agents. When Sudden valley gunner and I went to see the city attorney at his office, he brought along the deputy chief of police of our fair city. She admitted to us openly that the mindset of her officers was "civilian with a gun = bad guy. If you wear a weapon on a regular basis, why would you disarm to meet with a LEO? Officer safety?? Are you afraid they will shoot you (hey, that's a good possibility)? Or is it that you do not feel safe, armed, around LEOs? I will not live in fear. I arm myself for MY safety. I will stay armed.

Steveboos

Story is too confusing, like a boyfriend and girlfriend fighting over what happened. We will NEVER know the real story, even if the guy was crazy, the LEO's have already altered statements or the situation to be in their favor.

Ca Patriot

Story is too confusing, like a boyfriend and girlfriend fighting over what happened. We will NEVER know the real story, even if the guy was crazy, the LEO's have already altered statements or the situation to be in their favor.

there is supposed to be video and audio from the incident.

i wouldnt be surprised if much of it goes missing or suffers digital corruption.

Freedom1Man

If this guy ran the site I think he did.

Then some of the stuff he uncovered about the police make what happened to him look like a stroll through the park and a routine activity.