• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayors Against Illegal Guns in Ky

ps1mhd

Kentucky:

Mayor Gene McMurry
Carrollton, KY

Mayor Bobby F. Crager
Flatwoods, KY

Mayor Mary H. Brown
Fort Thomas, KY

Mayor Everette Varney
Georgetown, KY

Mayor George Lisle Cheatham III
Greensburg, KY

Mayor William Lammlein
La Grange, KY

Mayor Greg Fischer
Louisville, KY

At less theirs only 7
By the way what guns are illegal in Ky:confused:
Its not the gun its what the person does with it that may be illegal at less in Ky.

Mike

langzaiguy

I'm against illegal guns, too. The name of the group is obviously misleading. Out of their statement of beliefs, these are what I find most worrisome:

"Oppose all federal efforts to restrict cities' right to access, use, and share trace data that is so essential to effective enforcement, or to interfere with the ability of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms to combat illegal gun trafficking."
What data are they referring to? How do they intend on tracing this data?

"Keep lethal, military-style weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines off our streets."
I've never seen a military style weapon, though I do own an AR-15. Surely, they don't mean those, right? /s

Let's start our own group, Citizens against Illegal Mayors.