• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just want some opinions on this Vid. (police related)

Jamesm760

Last edited:

BrianB

I think when the cop drew his Taser I could see how someone might have mistaken it for a firearm, assumed he was a lunatic impersonating a police officer, and reacted accordingly. But that's just me.

joanie

Just want some opinions on this Vid

I had seen this before, have it on my Youtube channels. I think the gaurd, or cop in question here has a god complex. Just a bully pushing people around wanting to show off how big and bad he is, possibly compensating for a lacking in a certain attribute. Know anyone like that here on this forum? I also think answering your question honestly might get me in trouble with the grape one.

PFC HALE

i seen this one. this thug with a uniform, badge and an attitude didnt want to be filmed for some reason and got really offended he was caught in front of walmart pulling extra duty.

what a POS

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
First, a NSFW warning would be greatly appreciated. OCDO is viewed by all ages, and there is a sort of rule that if you would not say it tro your grandmother in church you should not say it here.

Second, "coruption" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk The cop is so obviously in the wrong, but there is nothing corrupt (in the usual meaning of the word). Go for definition #2 http://www.thefreedictionary.com/corruption .

Now - which opinion do you want? The one I have about the two persons who were making the video, the one I have about the cop, or the one I have about how the two persons reacted/responded to the cop? Because I have opinions about all three and quite frankly none of them are very positive.

stay safe.

Jamesm760

I think when the cop drew his Taser I could see how someone might have mistaken it for a firearm, assumed he was a lunatic impersonating a police officer, and reacted accordingly. But that's just me.

That's exactly what I was thinking too... there was no reason to draw a taser...

First, a NSFW warning would be greatly appreciated. OCDO is viewed by all ages, and there is a sort of rule that if you would not say it tro your grandmother in church you should not say it here.

Second, "coruption" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk The cop is so obviously in the wrong, but there is nothing corrupt (in the usual meaning of the word). Go for definition #2 http://www.thefreedictionary.com/corruption .

Now - which opinion do you want? The one I have about the two persons who were making the video, the one I have about the cop, or the one I have about how the two persons reacted/responded to the cop? Because I have opinions about all three and quite frankly none of them are very positive.

stay safe.

Well, I apologize for not giving a heads up about the language. But, I would now honestly like to hear the non-positive thing you have to say about the people filming, because other than IMO they did not defend themselves properly, I do not see them doing anything that should have justified that LEO to act that way.

eye95

The cop was wrong. The other two guys are jerks who handled the situation horribly--but I knew they were not too bright the instant they opened their mouths--even before the encounter.

Their behavior does not excuse what the cop did, but neither does it evoke sympathy from me for their plight. Meh.

A warning about the content would be appreciated.

Doesn't this belong in the Social Lounge?

joanie

Doesn't this belong in the Social Lounge?

It's not about your new car or the movie you watched less than 24 hours ago.

I really see nothing wrong with what the two videographers did. But who knows what happened before the start of the video.

Same here, I see nothing wrong with those young guys videotaping, could have been countless reasons why they were and they were about to tell us (something about the shopping carts) before the guy with the taser came out and assulted them. If you notice, the kids are the victims in this, they were assulted, and they were the ones that went to jail. Not the man who attacked them.

This is a trend, happened to me in 2008, Police have a habit of putting the victim of crime in jail instead of those comiting crimes. Maybe if they did start putting the right people in jail, they would have to put themselves in there. But we can't have cops locking themselves up, so I have to get tased, maced, beaten, baited, stripped of "ALL" my clothing, raped, and thrown head first into holding cells with nothing but cement and steel. Just so the perverts and criminals can go on their merry way.

countryclubjoe

Was the clown in uniform a LEO? He did not ID himself or did I miss something?

Give a person minimum wage an a cheap outfit to wear and oh boy, citizens beware.

Why do uneducated tyrants always require to see an ID?

Regarding the young man filming the video. Not sure what there initial intentions were however they could of defended themselves against the crazy taser guy and they would have been justified.

my .02

Best regards

CCJ

Jamesm760

Was the clown in uniform a LEO? He did not ID himself or did I miss something?

Give a person minimum wage an a cheap outfit to wear and oh boy, citizens beware.

Why do uneducated tyrants always require to see an ID?

Regarding the young man filming the video. Not sure what there initial intentions were however they could of defended themselves against the crazy taser guy and they would have been justified.

my .02

Best regards

CCJ

That's what I was wondering... since he didn't identify himself and was just standing outside a walmart (impersonating a LEO for all we know) and someone shot him in self defense... how would it have played out, maybe I'll live long enough to see one of these gangsters mess with the wrong law abiding citizen. That would be some worthy trial TV, not some jodi arias BS.

Big deal. My friend went to jail for 4 days for filming police......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bILLwOslvbs

Nice vid, hope your friend is getting or got some $$$.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Well, I apologize for not giving a heads up about the language. But, I would now honestly like to hear the non-positive thing you have to say about the people filming, because other than IMO they did not defend themselves properly, I do not see them doing anything that should have justified that LEO to act that way.

Maybe it's just me, but the giggling makes me suspect they are not merely having a fun time looking at all the shopping carts scattered around the parking lot instead of being in the cart corrals. That's the first thing.

Not sure what you mean by "defend themselves properly" but their interaction with the guy with the badge really did suck. Let's start with the "[Are] You grabbing me? Are you Serious? Calm down!" exchange. Did they really expect any of that to have any positive effect? Having guyt #2 (not videoing) there could be a good idea if he did not start putting himself physically in front of the guy with the badge. IMHO the wingman's job once hands were laid on would be to call 9-1-1 and report an assault in progress. "This dude in a blue shirt and blue pants is pushing my buddy around and trying to snatch his cell phone. I think he hass a gun."

When you get excited your mouth does not communicate well with your brain. If you are going to try to come up with things to say in your favor or to get someone to deescalate, "I am harmful" said at least twice is NOT a good move.

Guy with the gun tells you "You are not going anywhere" you ought to take that as a statement that you are not free to go. Stop arguing and stop telling the guy with the gun thsat now "we are leaving". Getting arrested, cuffed, stuffed and booked sucks. Especially late at night, and especially if you have not arranged ahead of time for bail money. But, again IMHO, the time and place to fight The Man is in the court, not on the side of the road. By not stalling or pulling the "I can not believe you are ___" noise, you make whatever the guy with the gun does just that more egregious. And when the guy with the gun starts to back down to "show me some ID right now" just stay with your basic "I am under arrest and want to talk with my lawyer" instead of discussing your understanding of case law regarding videoing in public places. Again, when you get to court you have that much more on your side and guy with the gun looks an even bigger fool.

I can hear the howls now - but his rights were being violated, he was being oppressed! Yep. They sure were. And there is a very nice system already in place for dealing with when something like that happens. It's a two-step process: 1 = beat the criminal complaint by overwhelming evidence that you dideverything properly, and 2 = getting compensated for the damages done to your rights. Go outside the established process and see how much quicker and easier you can get justice - I'd like to hear about it.

stay safe.

sudden valley gunner

Common law right to resist an unlawful arrest.

Too many people know, that beating the rap is a rigged game and often no matter how innocent you may be......you are still found guilty.

Jamesm760

When you get excited your mouth does not communicate well with your brain. If you are going to try to come up with things to say in your favor or to get someone to deescalate, "I am harmful" said at least twice is NOT a good move.

Well you certainly got into details, but yea I completely agree with you except for the part of them giggling... that doesn't necessarily mean they are looking for trouble. Even if they were filming the LEO, just for the heck of it, no reason why it escalated to that. They didn't do anything for the LEO to draw a taser and bully them around. If he has a bad temper he needs to look for another career. Yes I also heard him say "I am harmful" I thought that was pretty stupid but funny. :lol:

Thanks for your opinion and thoughts on it.:)

countryclubjoe

Was the fact ever established if this guy was/is a LEO?

Is there any history between the two guys filming and the taser idiot?

CCJ

Jamesm760

Was the fact ever established if this guy was/is a LEO?

Is there any history between the two guys filming and the taser idiot?

CCJ

This was in the vid description:

Hostile Houston Cop comes after two innocent guys video taping at a Wal-Mart in SouthWest Houston for NO REASON, the men were held against their will before later being hand-cuffed to be arrested but released after another cop came to their rescue. The incident was only resolved after the cop tried to bribe and threaten the men to ERASE this footage or go to JAIL.... (This is a REAL police officer of the Houston TX Police Department. Apparently he works part-time as a guard for Wal Mart after his shift. This information was CONFIRMED by the other police officer who came to our rescue on the scene and who's information will remain anonymous for being a better person although they also took the bad cops side when it came to erasing the footage before our release. We made them think we erased it so YOU could see this for yourself. Also what you see in this video is the FIRST contact made with the police officer which was initiated by HIM. Had he ordered we stop video taping Wal Mart or just to plain STOP video taping we would have been happy to comply, but his issue was "Don't record ME!!" when my friend asked "What? Stop Recording?" the officer replied only with "NOT ME" and both of us confirmed he was not being recorded on purpose and continued with our harmless film which would probably have NEVER even surfaced had he not done what you see here) The police department also denies this as one of their own even while his information is public knowledge. We have yet to hear about him being in anyway punished for his actions so your help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for watching! news 2012 raw footage walmart car park id identification taser tase pepper spray brutality arrest cops cop police phone camera houston innocent united states america usa cell angry crazy viral hostile non complient nice people trendy authority jail prison law bribe rights constitution back up freedom ron paul unlawfull gun 829speedy
2012 news report crazy trends trendy walmart shop supermarket market filming camera innocent cop police houston texas america usa states future police state gun weapon law new world order taser car park raw footage id identity papers germany authority jail prison civil rights liberty freedom revolution 2013 shopping shop sale angry 829speedy alex jones infowars gerald celente david icke lindsey williams

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Common law right to resist an unlawful arrest.

Too many people know, that beating the rap is a rigged game and often no matter how innocent you may be......you are still found guilty.

Yes. And I can use force necessary, up to and including deadly force.

The problems are many, so I'll keep this somewhat centered on my personal situation:

I'm old and physically disabled to the point of being unable to sustain any physical exertion.
Cops have radios (and sometimes body alarms) to call their friends. I have to dig out my cewll phone and call each of my friends one by one. The friends that cops call are other cops, who all seem to love a 'stop resisting" party and can cut through traffic and get away with speeding to get there before all the fun is over with. My friends may not be able to drop what they are doing to come help me, and most of them seem to obey the spewed and other traffic laws so might not arrive until after the party is over.

But most of all, if they do jail me I am goingf to be much more trouble than it would be worth. Even at the severely limited level of medical care they must provide I am going to be trouble for them.

Last, I do not want to win a fight with a cop so he and his friends are ot looking for me. I want to win so he and hids friends are trying to avoid ever coming in contact with me again. It's called picking your battlefield.

stay safe.

sudden valley gunner

Yes. And I can use force necessary, up to and including deadly force.

The problems are many, so I'll keep this somewhat centered on my personal situation:

I'm old and physically disabled to the point of being unable to sustain any physical exertion.
Cops have radios (and sometimes body alarms) to call their friends. I have to dig out my cewll phone and call each of my friends one by one. The friends that cops call are other cops, who all seem to love a 'stop resisting" party and can cut through traffic and get away with speeding to get there before all the fun is over with. My friends may not be able to drop what they are doing to come help me, and most of them seem to obey the spewed and other traffic laws so might not arrive until after the party is over.

But most of all, if they do jail me I am goingf to be much more trouble than it would be worth. Even at the severely limited level of medical care they must provide I am going to be trouble for them.

Last, I do not want to win a fight with a cop so he and his friends are ot looking for me. I want to win so he and hids friends are trying to avoid ever coming in contact with me again. It's called picking your battlefield.

stay safe.

I agree. And I would do the same.......I think our whole society and this attitude has moved policing and government into having the position of having the upper hand.

The problem is now cops have an arrest them all let a judge sort them out, attitude.

They don't take the right of being left alone and that all seizures are an assault on us seriously.

And too many innocent people spend time in jail, lose jobs, etc, they know the system is rigged, and they wont get a fair trial.

Last edited: