• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Appeal filed in Grisham case

stealthyeliminator

I had been wondering what was taking so long... The appeal has finally been filed in the Grisham case.

Larry Keilberg, the national director of the Self Defense Fund that funded Grisham’s defense and his current appeal, said, “The Grisham appeal documents have been filed but at this time I cannot discuss the details. The long delay is because the Bell County court reporter took every day of the maximum time of four months to deliver the necessary trial transcripts to the defense attorney.”

Keilberg said he believes Bell County officials used “every tool possible allowed by law to prolong, delay or impede the legal efforts of Mr. Grisham.”

I will be anxiously awaiting the results of the appeal...

MontanaResident

I had been wondering what was taking so long... The appeal has finally been filed in the Grisham case.

Larry Keilberg, the national director of the Self Defense Fund that funded Grisham’s defense and his current appeal, said, “The Grisham appeal documents have been filed but at this time I cannot discuss the details. The long delay is because the Bell County court reporter took every day of the maximum time of four months to deliver the necessary trial transcripts to the defense attorney.”

Keilberg said he believes Bell County officials used “every tool possible allowed by law to prolong, delay or impede the legal efforts of Mr. Grisham.”

I will be anxiously awaiting the results of the appeal...

This debacle just keeps on going. I saw the video where a Texax State congressman complimented Grisham on being cool during the BS arrest. The police and the courts have really boxed themselves in.

Kopis

Im not one for long gun open carry but hiking with your son seems like an appropriate time to carry an AR.

independence

Im not one for long gun open carry but hiking with your son seems like an appropriate time to carry an AR.

And the whole issue with TX is that it is ILLEGAL to open carry a handgun, so you have to open carry what you can!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior