• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weekly San Diego OC meet

Firemark

Great meet, I enjoyed meeting all of you will send out email today when time permits...Sadly next 2 mondays im scheduled to work but have the next 3 mondays after available. I hope this becomes a regular monday event and that it grows and brings more RCC members out.

Firemark

Ironically....our waitress didn't even notice most of us were armed till we pointed it out at the end of the night; and even then she was fine with it.

She actually thought we were an AA group meeting cause nobody ordered alcohol.:lol: