• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What MD Legislators REALLY think about Citizens and their "rights"...

Dreamer

State Senator Brian Frosh said on national TV:

"I don't think the average person should need a concealed weapon..."

Meanwhile, right there in Sen. Frosh's wallet is a MD "unrestricted" permit to carry.

It's OK for HIM to carry, but not his constituents, or visitors, or any other citizen who is not part of his anointed, elitist cadre of well-connected criminals in Pikesville, Annapolis, and the "4 Urban Counties"...

He goes on to say, about people who want to own "assault weapons" (which under MD law is anything that even remotely APPEARS to look like an actual assault weapon, whatever that is anyway...):

"They are absolutely nuts..."

http://youtu.be/8oW192VupIc

Brian Frosh, you are a liar, an elitist, and a duplicitous weasel. Your disdain for your constituency is repulsive. Your lack of integrity and honor is sickening. And the ONLY reason that you get re-elected time and time again is because Franklin was right (and you probably are too) when he said that "a People get the government they deserve".

Only a district full of brain-dead sheeple who you call "nuts", and for whose safety and security you repeatedly show depraved indifference would re-elect a depraved, sleazy elitist like you over and over again.

Do people from other states wonder why MD has such screwed up laws? It's because about 50% of the law abiding citizens are "on the take" because they work for "the system", and another 10% are hard-core criminals who LIKE the fact that law-abiding people can't protect themselves, and another 30% are simply so brain-dead (from genetics, educational "programming" or chemical lobotimization). With only about 5% of the state's citizens who are actually awake, aware, and not on the take, it's virtually impossible for the Rule of Law to survive in such a criminality-saturated political environment.

Stay away, good people. You are not wanted or welcome here by the Citizens of MD.

But if you must "cross the moat", I ask that you join me--a 2A Defender from NC in exile in the PRM--in expression our disgust with the silly, nonsensical, and surreal laws of the "Free State" by EHOCing every single time you are in MD.

Fight the absurd with the absurd...

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Wow, how does he even reconcile that statement with the fact that he has a permit? He is in more danger than the rest of the citizens? Is his life more valuable? Sounds like this guy needs to be voted out. Dreamer, I plead with you to leave the insanity.

Dreamer

Wow, how does he even reconcile that statement with the fact that he has a permit? He is in more danger than the rest of the citizens? Is his life more valuable? Sounds like this guy needs to be voted out. Dreamer, I plead with you to leave the insanity.

The only reason I am here is because of family. Were it not for my granddaughter, I wouldn't come to MD to throw up...

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
The only reason I am here is because of family. Were it not for my granddaughter, I wouldn't come to MD to throw up...

I know, I know...I can still beg and plead. I don't want you getting concussions from banging your head into the wall...:D

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
NEWS GUY: they say it's their right under the constitution
Communist: well they're WRONG about that, i mean, we know that's not true

poorlydisguisedtroll.jpg