• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Indiana Official: "Use Live Ammunition" Against Wisconsin Protesters

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
no need to shoot at them, everyone knows how to handle rioting hippies; toss them a bunch of joints, and guitars, then close all the fast food places in a mile raduis. they'll mellow out, and leave when they get the munchies. i would prefer to use live ammo on zombies.

When you are going zombie huntin' here are some mil-spec patches for you. Velcro attached, it can be removed for those covert operations where you suffle along with your head cocked at a funny angle.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/mimozohupa.html

Last edited:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
So people are so retarded these days that they cannot understand sarcasm, and the guy gets fired?

Being politically correct will be the death of this country, look at the UK to see our future unless we do something to put an end to this garbage. Kids being suspended and committed to mental observation for drawing a picture of a gun with a crayon, or if they happen to have a nail clippers?

Where does it end? Zero tolerance is being enforced by the same people who preach we should have tolerance, if that is not insanity, please tell me what is!

Last edited:

oak1971

My apologies to the OP. Yep, it's real and it's a damn shame that Republicans have to self edit or get fired while lefties can spout all manner of vile crap with no consequences.

VW_Factor

My apologies to the OP. Yep, it's real and it's a damn shame that Republicans have to self edit or get fired while lefties can spout all manner of vile crap with no consequences.

No need to apologize. The guy posted something on Twitter that a lot of people didn't like. Whether you believed that or not doesn't matter to me none.

The "interview" I felt was slightly suspect, but that wasn't the point as far as I was concerned.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of the political affiliation of the speaker and even if we disagree with the goals of the protester, it is absolutely inappropriate for a government official to call for the shooting of peaceful protesters. PERIOD!

eye95

So people are so [deleted] these days that they cannot understand sarcasm, and the guy gets fired?...

I think he was being humorously hyperbolic. He should have been reprimanded. An admonishment to consider his position and how his comments would be perceived by the public. The firing was over-the-top.

Yeah, the lefties now have this one incident to counter the dozens of uncivil comments that have been made by some of their own.

Regardless of the political affiliation of the speaker and even if we disagree with the goals of the protester, it is absolutely inappropriate for a government official to call for the shooting of peaceful protesters. PERIOD!

Agreed. Although, I am not sure that he seriously meant that anyone should be shot.

oak1971

I just want to know where the accountability for making such statements is on the left?

Answer: There is none.

That was my point, which I thought was clear enough.

Gunslinger

No need to apologize. The guy posted something on Twitter that a lot of people didn't like. Whether you believed that or not doesn't matter to me none.

The "interview" I felt was slightly suspect, but that wasn't the point as far as I was concerned.

Yeah. Only cops can post how OCers should be shot on sight and get away with it. The gutless democrat pos who run away rather than do the jobs they are getting paid to do are the scumbags in this story. But, as it comes from a leftwing source, don't expect "mother" to mention that tidbit. The overpaid, underworked "teachers," who 'teach' nothing, are demonstrating their fear of the end of the gravy train. Like any mob. At least they have the motivation to cry about their lost tributes in public. The "lawmaker" democraps are cowards and show their stupidity. When they do come back, the legislature should take up removal from office for gross misconduct legislation which includes AWOL for more than say two day when the body is in session. Shove that up their asses.

Jack House

I just want to know where the accountability for making such statements is on the left?

Answer: There is none.

That was my point, which I thought was clear enough.
Two wrongs and all that~

He got fired today. Freedom of Speech ? :(
Freedom of speech means he's not getting arrested.

Thank you. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that took issue with a government official calling for the unconstitutional use of deadly force against a peaceful, constitutional protest.

First they came for the communists...

Gunslinger

When you are going zombie huntin' here are some mil-spec patches for you. Velcro attached, it can be removed for those covert operations where you suffle along with your head cocked at a funny angle.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/mimozohupa.html

I couldn't find the department that sells the lightning flashes, deaths head hat insignia and SS armbands. It is LA 'police' gear, isn't it?

Gunslinger

First they came for the communists...

Really? Bonhoeffer's times have no parallel to ours. And the ones who would 'come' in this country would not be coming for the communists, but for the constitutionalists. I wouldn't waste my breath crying for an enemy who was removed. The problem is that they aren't being removed in this country.

since9

Campaign Veteran

No ****. I am very sorry to cuss on your site, but I couldn't figure out any other way of putting it with any degree of greater nicety than it deserved. Even at that, I think I held way, way back.

The shooting of peaceful protestors is a heinous, barbaric act, period, bar none.

For any such public official to make such a call is really beyond anything I spent the last 20 years supporting and defending.

I'd like to be a material witness to the Constitution of the United States of America standing against the individual who came up with this arguement.

- since9

KansasMustang

The unions just want to ride the backs,,,

Some quotes that are still true today Thomas Jefferson:
I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.
The majority, oppressing an individual, is guilty of a crime, abuses its strength, and by acting on the law of the strongest breaks up the foundations of society.
He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Nuff said

eye95

The above Jefferson quote cannot be found in any of his writings, nor can it be found in the writings of his contemporaries, attributed to him. As a matter of fact, the earliest known appearance in print of this quote is 1986!

I recommend that, before we pass along a quote from one of our Founders, we verify it.