• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Poll

wild boar

DONE, CLOSE. Sent ...

...a response on my interpretation of Constitutionality. The Constitution is a living document in that it can reflect the necessity's brought about by a change in public opinion that may occur with time. I noted the deviation of the second amendment from it's original meaning, (ie).shall allow, training. Also. I may not agree with a certain view, but, will defend to death the right to voice it. Boar out.

Teej

How 'bout the line below the poll?

"Senate to debate legalizing concealed carry"

Attachments

• 129092786498235257.jpg
    129092786498235257.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
M

McX

we won, they lost, and they went away mad, probably to start a new poll somewhere else.

lance galloway

I even called news 18 to see but could not get through to anyone.

I just wanted to take the results to the courthouse in Eau Claire tomorrow.

Details in this thread that Hubert started Eau Claire County is continuing the assult on your rights!

Last edited:

theoicarry

Yup! they lost so it was pulled. Go figure????
I thought I was missing it somewhere!
Typicall!
I am going to home and taking my game along!

Mlutz

Yeah, no surprise there...
But... Remember the "poll" that was done at the farmers market? The people of Wisconsin do not want concealed carry. That's like going to a oc picnic and asking if the people attending think its ok to carry them. Who wants to do a new poll? :p

XDFDE45

Once again, they didn't like the results. :rolleyes:
Gee there is a shock
icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited: