• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA Open Carry Breakfast April 4th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast at 9:30 am on Sat. April 4[SUP]th[/SUP] at 9:30 AM

Shoney's Restaurant #101
8415 West Broad Street
Richmond, Virginia

(804) 747-1655

Recommend taking notes or using a recorder unless properly caffeinated before your arrival.

Autographed copies of the latest documents from Joe Morrissey will not be available at this event.

Last edited:

scouser

APRIL not August

Greater Richmond OC breakfast at 9:30 am on Sat. Aug 4[SUP]th[/SUP] at 9:30 AM

Before anyone starts thinking they're going to need a lot of caffeine to stay awake until August .. he means tomorrow, APRIL 4th

just been trying to talk an old friend of our group into joining us for breakfast tomorrow. If you want to know who then you'll have to be there

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Before anyone starts thinking they're going to need a lot of caffeine to stay awake until August .. he means tomorrow, APRIL 4th

just been trying to talk an old friend of our group into joining us for breakfast tomorrow. If you want to know who then you'll have to be there
We gonna haz a reunion?

Yes in April, the other month that starts with an A

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
DoubleTap will be there too - keeping me in line and making everyone feel welcome.

scouser

DoubleTap will be there too - keeping me in line and making everyone feel welcome.

impossible, I can believe the making everyone feel welcome bit ... but not keeping you in line at the same time ... it's one of those "either/or, but not both" situations

va_tazdad

Hate to miss that lovely smile, but duty calls.

The Princess and her other half are stealing the truck to remove a tree that was blown down and I have to work on the Caddi. Seems I have a slow leak in the left front tire and an electrical problem.

Let's hope next weekend is better. ;>)

scouser

Well those that were there found out which of our friends I was refering to, because I told them. She apparently didn't drag herself outta bed until 12.30pm. I happened to see Dana, who used to work at RCD, yesterday and told her she was more than welcome to come join us. Logan was very happy to see her Friday and they shared some gummy bears