• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-Don Beyer robocall and email message unleashed by OpenCarry.org

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Gun rights are at stake in Tuesday’s election.

Registered voters of any party CAN vote in Tuesday’s Democrat Primary.

Gun owners, republicans, independents, and libertarians CAN make a difference Tuesday to **stop Don Beyer** from going to Congress.

Don Beyer – a wealthy car dealer endorsed by the Washington Post - is the only Democrat candidate to openly promote an EXTREME anti-gun agenda in printed mailers and TV.

If elected, Don Beyer will be effective in enacting anti-gun legislation.

The candidate most likely to beat Don Beyer is Patrick Hope.

Patrick Hope's record in the Virginia General Assembly demonstrates that he is UNABLE to pass anti-gun rights legislation.

To stop Don Beyer, go to the polls and Vote for Hope on Tuesday.

This message brought to you by your friends at OpenCarry.org, and not authorized by any candidate or committee.

On Tuesday, go to your usual polling station and Vote for Hope!

Attachments

• Vote for Hope audio file June 2014.wav
    462.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
I will be voting on Tuesday to stop Don Beyer, however ...

Both Bill Euille and Lavern Chatman have released printed materials which highlight anti-gun messages.

JoeSparky

Centurion
what I wanna know is who authorized the robocall, and how they got my cell phone number.

Political and certain fund raising calls are exempt from the so called "do not call registry"

It seems to me that the robocallers and telemarketers are using this list as a source of potential purchasers!

dvorak42

Political and certain fund raising calls are exempt from the so called "do not call registry"

It seems to me that the robocallers and telemarketers are using this list as a source of potential purchasers!

I work for a phone company. I have 10 phone numbers. Only one of these got the call. I'm wondering if they got a list from one of the gun groups in the area.

ETA: figured it out. They got my info from campaign for liberty or some related group. I figured it out because they also sent me emails. Bye everyone!

Last edited: