• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's 9/9

protias

Just a reminder, this Friday we are on for Lizzy's. I look forward to seeing you all there. :banana:

M

McX

i cant go, i am still trapped in an evil parallel universe, but if you see this guy there, let me know

oak1971

We had half a dozen out for the Fish Fry. Good food and good company all around. As usual, no sheeple were alarmed by our presence.

oak1971

My biggest regret is that after months of not being able to attend regularly when I was out of work and out of money, I will be moving to second shift in October with my new job and can't make any more fish fry's after the end of the month. Thanks to all who attend and a special tip of the hat to Handy Hamlet. Perhaps I can make some of the Sunday breakfasts instead.

protias

What happens at Lizzy's stays at Lizzy's. :lol:

It was nice to feel freedom for a change though, wasn't it? :)

My biggest regret is that after months of not being able to attend regularly when I was out of work and out of money, I will be moving to second shift in October with my new job and can't make any more fish fry's after the end of the month. Thanks to all who attend and a special tip of the hat to Handy Hamlet. Perhaps I can make some of the Sunday breakfasts instead.

While I am sort of sad you will not be able to make any more Fridays, I am glad you have income. :D

paul@paul-fisher.com

It's been 2 weeks. Tonight's the regular night. I am not positive I'll be there, need to check with Nancy to make sure something else wasn't planned.

So.... I might see you people there!