• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

a small victory for gun owners!

ArmySoldier22

i was just reading this over on fox, great news.

That's great news. Things like that restore a tiny bit of my faith back into this country. Some of the comments are just asinine though
"IF YOU NEED A GUN TO SURVIVE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T!

ONLY THE STRONG SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE!"

Stupid people

Last edited:

drew9

That's great news. Things like that restore a tiny bit of my faith back into this country. Some of the comments are just asinine though
"IF YOU NEED A GUN TO SURVIVE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T!

ONLY THE STRONG SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE!"

Stupid people

I have no faith in the country. only in a certain percentage of it's citizens. :D

aosailor

I bet Dreamer is wetting his pants in excitement right now... Poor guy being locked down by an oppressive state government... hopefully for his sake and the sake of many Maryland citizens they start handing out CHPs like birth control soon!

davidmcbeth

Banned
"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights," Legg wrote. "The right's existence is all the reason he needs."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...un-permit-law-unconstitutional/#ixzz1oLC6bgg1

That's what I keep on posting people ! And I would go one further : no permit is needed or can be required. You cannot license a right.