• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A weather modification to monopoly the food?

katsung47

Iran attacked by weather modification?

Enemies of Islamic Republic plan to destroy rain clouds before they reach Iran: Ahmadinejad
Reuters | Sep 11, 2012

DUBAI, Sept 11 — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused his country’s enemies of enacting a sinister plan to create a drought by somehow destroying the rain clouds before they reach Iran, several Iranian websites reported on Tuesday.

Well-known for his anti-American and anti-Israeli rhetoric, Ahmadinejad has made similar remarks before and last year accused the West of devising a plot to cause drought in the Islamic republic.

“The enemy destroys the clouds that are headed towards our country and this is a war Iran will win,” Ahmadinejad said on Monday, according to several websites including the BBC’s Persian-language site and www.snn.ir.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...in-clouds-before-they-reach-iran-ahmadinejad/

sharkey

Iran attacked by weather modification?

That would take major cloud seeding outside of Iran. So much so that it would be noticed, at least by what I know of possible weather modification.

He's as looney as Rush Limbaugh :p

katsung47

That would take major cloud seeding outside of Iran. So much so that it would be noticed, at least by what I know of possible weather modification.

p

Seven years ago, I alleged the government to reform the commercial plane to spread chemical and fly at night. Hope that will answer your question.

355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "Treat of shoulder fired missiles prompts action

By steve Johnson
Mercury News, 4/8/2004

Some federal officials hope to modify US commercial planes to fire lasers, launch flares ...... fly at night with lights dimmed to foil terrorists armed with portable missiles.

While no planes in this country have come under missile attack so far, the government wants to be prepared."

A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.

katsung47

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

When I said Hurricane Katrina and Rita were created by Feds for a framed case, there were sarcasms such like "You mean government has a weather machine?", or "to create a hurricane with a fan?". Those people, either are very ignorant, or most likely, to smear a truth on purpose. Government doesn't use an oven to produce a warm weather or use a fan to blow wind, just like they don't sprinkle the water to make an artificial rain. They use chemical. (see #218. Chemtrail and climate war)

Control climate generally means control the movement of air stream. By controlling area air pressure or temperature, people can build artificial air passage or air wall, (of course, invisible, but sometimes people saw the chemtrail in the sky) guide the air mass move to area they want. Either it is cold air mass, or warm air mass, or humid or dry air mass.
Now let's turn on to the crash of Greece air plane which I alleged one of four accidents done by intelligence. It caused my attention for its mysterious situation. Here are news about it.

Quote, "YAHOO NEWS:
Cypriot plane crashes near Athens, 121 killed
By Yannis Behrakis

A Cypriot airliner crashed into a mountainous area north of Athens on Sunday killing all 121 people on board after apparently suffering a loss of cabin pressure or oxygen.

"The pilot has turned blue," a passenger said in a mobile text message to his cousin, according to Greek television. "Cousin farewell, we're freezing." "

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=ALT.TV.LOST+FAQ+EDITION

Quote, "Greece Plane Crash Kills All Aboard

"Shortly before the crash, the jet pilots saw one of the airline pilots slumped unconscious over the controls, ...... Some Greek media reports said fighter pilots also could see oxygen masks dangling inside the cabin."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050814052709990004&ncid=NWS00010000000001

What took place in the Greece plane seemed as follows: the cabin lost pressure, oxygen and temperature.

But it's a Boeing 737. One of the most advanced air craft. And the plane has a well designed oxygen supply and pressurization system. So far we have never heard any problem of the insulation broken which caused low pressure that killed the people on board. This was the only one.

A spokesman for the European Aviation Safety Agency, Daniel Holtgen, based in Cologne, Germany, said: "It is highly unlikely that the loss of cabin pressure alone would cause such an incident. There would have to be other contributing factors." (source, the above Yahoo News)

What were the other factors? It's a puzzle. Then it came the Katrina and Rita. In a TV news report about a research plane which flew over the hurricane, I caught what the researcher said. He said he couldn't believe it that the air pressure was incredible low outside the plane. It suddenly touched off my mind. I thought Feds spreading chemical to control the pressure of air to alter the weather. If the air pressure could be created so low to astonish the researcher, (it was in open air, air would flow from other area to refill) then what would have happened if it was in a closed cabin? I thought of the Greece plane.

I think it is a chemical which is easy to gasify and easy to react with the element part of air (either oxygen, nitrogen or carbon dioxide) and developed to another substance.(either liquid such like water, or solid) Air, after losing part of its element, has lost pressure. The chemical reaction also sucks heat.

A hurricane needs a warm air mass with rich water vapor. Ocean supplies it. A hurricane also needs big air pressure difference and temperature difference above it. This chemical supplies it. That's how an artificial hurricane developed.

When that chemical is used in a closed cabin. The low pressure and temperature it created will kill the people inside it. Oxygen may be exhausted as a component in the reaction. That's what happened in the Greece air plane.

I allege Feds used the same chemical in Greece air accident as they used in hurricane creation. It's not a coincidence when I said the four air accidents was a cover up operation of Feds and Katrina and Rita were created for the same framed case. (to be continued)

since9

Campaign Veteran
As someone who has spent over 2,500 hours flying B-52s and C-130s, I find this line of bunk to be bunk. It defies the laws of physics, not to mention reality. It's *********, and I couldn't put it any more nicely manner. It really is that bad.

Lasjayhawk

As someone who has spent over 2,500 hours flying B-52s and C-130s, I find this line of bunk to be bunk. It defies the laws of physics, not to mention reality. It's *********, and I couldn't put it any more nicely manner. It really is that bad.

And I would say that's being extra nice at worst.

While were at it a pet peeve of mine was hit. Freon is DuPont's trade name for R-12 (Dichlorodifluoromethane) So unless you have DuPont manufactured R-12 you don't have Freon. And FWIW Dichlorodifluoromethane is heavier than air. So I find it quite odd that elemental Chlorine ejected by a volcano 100,000 feet into the air can't get high enough to hurt the Ozone layer, but R-12 leaking from your car can.

OC for ME

While were at it a pet peeve of mine was hit. Freon is DuPont's trade name for R-12 (Dichlorodifluoromethane) So unless you have DuPont manufactured R-12 you don't have Freon. And FWIW Dichlorodifluoromethane is heavier than air. So I find it quite odd that elemental Chlorine ejected by a volcano 100,000 feet into the air can't get high enough to hurt the Ozone layer, but R-12 leaking from your car can.
Car? You may have something there. SUVs? That is a different story.

katsung47

744. Manipulation in Mother Nature’s guise (11/7/2012)

The Feds like to play the God’s role to control people. In 2004, when they planned to keep a proved liar on chair for his second term, they said it was the “God’s will”.
Pat Robertson predicted "I think George Bush is going to win in a walk, I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004. It's shaping up that way."
Eight years later, the Feds want to shape up the way for Obama. They play the God’s will in another way – in Mother Nature’s guise.

If you still remember how storm Issac had disturbed the GOP Convention and suppressed Republican’s spirit.

It was so coincident that Limbaugh alleged:

Rush Limbaugh Says Obama Manipulated Isaac Storm Track To Delay GOP Convention: ‘The Hurricane Center Is … Obama’
By Stephen Lacey on Aug 27, 2012
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/20...tion-the-hurricane-center-is-obama/?mobile=nc

Then another coincidence came:

Conspiracy Theorists Say Obama Engineered Hurricane Sandy
By Elizabeth Flock October 29, 2012

As Hurricane Sandy blasts the eastern seaboard just over a week before Election Day, a number of conspiracy theorists have decided President Barack Obama engineered the mega-storm to secure his re-election.

InfoWars.com, TheIntelHub.com, and ConsfearacyNewz all posted stories over the last several days alleging that the The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, helped the president engineer Sandy.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...heorists-say-obama-engineered-hurricane-sandy

Tuesday, Oct 30, 2012 05:28 AM PDT
So what does Romney do now?

If the hurricane freezes the presidential race in place, it's not good news for the GOP nominee
By Steve Kornacki

For Romney, the downside is obvious: Sandy has for now frozen the race in place – and where the race is right now isn’t good for him. If the election were held this moment, Barack Obama would probably be returned to office for a second term. The president is at best tied with Romney in the national horserace and at worst behind by a point, but he holds clear advantages in the most important battleground states and is much better-positioned to reach 270 electoral votes.

Romney needs to shore up states like Virginia and Colorado and erase stubborn gaps in Ohio or Wisconsin and Iowa before next Tuesday. Momentum alone doesn’t seem like it will get him there. He surged in the wake of the first debate in Denver, but the race has settled into place since then. For lack of a better term, Romney is in need of some kind of jolt that would fix his swing state problem.

Sandy severely complicates this task. For one thing, it has overtaken the presidential campaign as the top national story and will continue to do so for several days. Obama, as the president, has an obvious place in this story. The actions of the White House and the response of the federal government are integral to the clean-up, and Obama has a platform to showcase his presidential leadership. Romney, though, has no official role, and really can’t force his way into the story. There’s also the matter of unseemliness – it wouldn’t look too good for Romney to keep right on campaigning as the rest of the country takes stock of a natural disaster. Thus did Romney cancel events yesterday and again today.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/30/so_what_does_romney_do_now/

Hunterdave

Nuts!

Weather is cause by demonstrable atmospheric and oceanic events and occur in cyclical
patterns. Historical records shows that the same weather patterns we are experiencing
now has happened before, caused by the same weather inducing events.

Outside of a nuclear winter, man will never determine weather on any significant scale.

sharkey

Nuts!

Weather is cause by demonstrable atmospheric and oceanic events and occur in cyclical
patterns. Historical records shows that the same weather patterns we are experiencing

Outside of a nuclear winter, man will never determine weather on any significant scale.

The hurricane hit Obama's voting constituent.

Sad you believe what you say.

sharkey

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=chlorofluorocarbons-cfcs

Although the CFC molecules are indeed several times heavier than air, thousands of measurements have been made from balloons, aircraft and satellites demonstrating that the CFCs are actually present in the stratosphere. The atmosphere is not stagnant. Winds mix the atmosphere to altitudes far above the top of the stratosphere much faster than molecules can settle according to their weight. Gases such as CFCs that are insoluble in water and relatively unreactive in the lower atmosphere (below about 10 kilometers) are quickly mixed and therefore reach the stratosphere regardless of their weight.

ETA: A picture of dust (which is way heavier than CFC's) crossing the ocean. Granted not in the stratosphere but you get the point.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=39102

AtlanticOcean_AMO_2009175.jpg

Last edited:

katsung47

Nuts!

You sound like a mid-century priest. When Galileo was put into jail for his opinion that Earth moving around the Sun.

NASA Funds Weather Modification Technology

Wired News | May 7, 2004
By Noah Shachtman

For 25 years, Ross Hoffman has had a vision: to use tiny changes in the environment to alter the paths of hurricanes, slow down snow storms and turn dark days bright.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/science/weather_mod_nasa_funds_sci_fi_tech.htm

katsung47

[video=youtube;78rKNoR4T0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=78rKNoR4T0w[/video]

TOP SECRET Mission - Chemtrail Pilots SPRAYING BLOOD Cause Face to Face

Last edited:

katsung47

Operation Popeye

Operation Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful.[1] The 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron carried out the operation to "make mud, not war." [2]

The resultant rain and subsequent flooding of the nearby Song Con River is sometimes blamed for the move of POWs from the prison camp at Son Tay and therefore, the failure of Operation Ivory Coast.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

Aknazer

Anyone who doesn't believe that global warming is happening can't look at history. After all, we're no longer in an ice age. the real question is, what is the cause of warming that has been going on for thousands of years? And I personally don't believe that man-made causes are the primary cause for this warming. I wouldn't be surprised if this warming was our planet simply trying to return to its pre-ice age temperatures since supposedly the planet was warmer back when the dinosaurs were around.

Last edited: