• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delegate Kathleen Murphy conspired to move gun store to McLaine elementary school

Mike

Site Co-Founder
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ats-conspired-against-gun-store-nov/?page=all

SNIP

Delegate Kathleen Murphy, McLean Democrat, wrote an email to state Sen. Barbara Favola, Arlington Democrat, seeking help in shutting down the gun store. Ms. Favola was instrumental in organizing opposition to Mr. Gates’ shop in Arlington. [As a result, the gun shop was pushed out of a commercial district in Arlington, and forced to move next to an elementary school in McLean, VA].

. . .

Break, Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust also joined Delegate Kathleen Murphy's effort to forcibly re-locate the gun store next to an elementary school for political purposes.

Both Delegate Kathleen Murphy, McLean Democrat and Fairfax County Supervisor John Foust ought to have their heads examined, and oh by the way, to be voted out of office.

DeSchaine

As absurd as it sounds, I'd have them arrested and slapped with RICO violations. There's no difference between what they did and the tactics of other organised crime groups. It very cleanly fits the definition of racketeering.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
As absurd as it sounds, I'd have them arrested and slapped with RICO violations. There's no difference between what they did and the tactics of other organised crime groups. It very cleanly fits the definition of racketeering.

+1

Most of Congress, and the VA General Assembly, too.

Hoist 'em by their own petard!