• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will be your CC weapon of choice?

Deadscott

Summer time, shorts and tee shirts. Calls for my P3AT

kelsm1.jpg

My S&W Sigma9 will be to bulky for most of my summer attire.

Last edited:

safcrkr

I'm considering buying a Kahr CM9 or CW9. Until I do (if I do) I'll likely carry a G19 in summer, Springfield Armory 1911 Ultra Compact in winter, like I've been doing for 5 yrs when I visit my daughter in MN or sister in FL.

Also have some others to choose from.... Colt 1991, G17, Kel-Tec P11, Kel-Tec P3AT w/ CT Laserguard, Berreta 84B, and a Bersa Thunder .380 w/ CT laser (but I'd have to pry that from my daughter's hands in MN).

Being left-handed, my problem is finding a good LH holster made for the gun I choose. Already have a Supertuck and a Blackhawk Serpa for the Glocks, and a Galco PLE paddle for the 1911 & 1991. Finding a decent LH holster for the P-11 has been tough.

Outdoorsman1

Glock 27 Gen. 4 sub-compact .40 Cal. w/9 round Mag. = 9+1 Fully loaded...and probably a few extra Mags...

Outdoorsman1

Edited to add... I am in discusion with my local Firearms dealer to offer members (here) a (minimal) discount on any handgun purchase (new or used) in conjuction with the passing od SB-93... I will post the outcome here when it happens....

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Wasn't there a gun store in GB that offered deep discounts a while back to celebrate a RKBA milestone? What could be a better reason (except for passage of CC) than a brand, spanking new concealed carry law in Wisconsin? We could carpool up there and set some sales records for the shop....

Last edited:

Wolf1477

Here's mine:

Full size PT1911 DuoTone

FSNewGrips.jpg

FSNewGripsII.jpg

::edit:: wrong pics as I'm sure this thread will end up being moved to a different section of the forum

Last edited:

Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D.

I usually switch between a G19 (9mm), G33 (.357 Sig) or G36 (.45 ACP) + 2 spare mags when I'm out and about. When I get home I usually put on shorts and slip a Kahr PM9 into a pocket (in a pocket holster of course) + 1 spare mag for carrying around the house.

The PF-9 is a great choice by the way (very light, plus they carry 1 more round than the PM9). I'll have to get one at some point...

There's so many great choices out there it's hard to choose.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I carry my FNP-40 in a Crossbreed when I conceal, if I want to go smaller I carry my PF-9 with the factory belt clip attached to the frame.