• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. 2/9/13

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast at 9:30 AM on Saturday, Feb. 9th

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road..........Map
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

We filled 3 tables last time and had lots of positive interaction - going for a repeat.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Works for me. One of these weekends we should try Clippers by Town Police Supply. Best corned beef hash in the city.

Indeed? I do like my hash. Will check them out for seating arangements and quality of the coffee too. :)

Appreciate the suggestion.

va_tazdad

Plenty of room

Indeed? I do like my hash. Will check them out for seating arangements and quality of the coffee too. :)

Appreciate the suggestion.

And their Rubin Sandwich is better than Katz Deli in NYC. Never had a bad meal there and prices are good.

Ask Skid.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Works for me. One of these weekends we should try Clippers by Town Police Supply. Best corned beef hash in the city.

I'm on my way out the door soon, will try to stop there for lunch.

It is an injustice to call that corned beef hash. It was outstanding - shredded corned beef, chunks of potatoes, sautéd onions & green peppers AND their coffee is great.

They would love to have us for breakfast sometime - we'll have to plan it.

scouser

I asked Logan about breakfast this week and he kinda told me he wants to see Miss Courtney at River City (I haven't taken him there since before Christmas), so I sent her a text message asking if she was working Saturday. She said she is, so Logan and I are going to put in an appearance there instead this week.

In fact her reply was "Yeah I'm working and tell all the other fools I miss them and come see me"

rhdvert

Brand new to the forum. I will try to make it to the breakfast tomorrow. Name is Joe and will have my .38 LCR. Look forward to learning a bit more about OC'ing!

va_tazdad

Welcome Aboard!

Brand new to the forum. I will try to make it to the breakfast tomorrow. Name is Joe and will have my .38 LCR. Look forward to learning a bit more about OC'ing!

Always room for more. We generally arrive 15-30 minutes early and meet up out front. There will be a few other new folks and we will just get a few more tables.

;>)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm gonna try to make it in the morning!

Had 8 hardy appetites and not a few :uhoh: observers. Guess who we talked about :lol:

Christy (dining room mgr.) has returned from her "vacation" - she had a death in the family and moved her elderly mother in with her in the middle of a snow storm. Very resiliant and strong lady - gets the job done. Good to have her back.