• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama is trying to sign UN Gun Ban Treaty

Vwfinatic273

Go to this link to sign the petition immediately. Obama is trying to sign the gun ban treaty, if you haven't read this treaty please do. The objective is basically very similar to what Obama was trying to do with his gun bill. Please sign and share this link, I've posted it on my local Craigslist, Facebook and here!!!

Obama is trying to sign the UN Gun Ban Treaty, sign the petition now at this link to get Senate to vote against this. It is not only unconstitutional however infringes on your rights to protect yourself. Do not let this tyrant get away this move toward less freedoms.

http://www.nrastoptheungunban.com/petition.aspx?source=unpetitiona&ek=1335I10030

Black_water

Treaty really doesn't matter without Senate ratification and then it won't matter much as the courts have already ruled that treaties can't usurp the Constitution.

Having said that, no amount of signatures on a petition will matter much to Obama. Remember, this is a guy who lied and tried to say that 90% or close of NRA members wanted more gun control, then had a fit when the Senate did not pass his bill. This is the same guy who forced Obamacare through using reconciliation because it would not pass a straight vote. He did this when close to 90% of Americans didn't and still don't want it.

This guy is going to do whatever he wants, regardless of what we want or what the law is.

Vwfinatic273

Treaty

Treaty really doesn't matter without Senate ratification and then it won't matter much as the courts have already ruled that treaties can't usurp the Constitution.

Having said that, no amount of signatures on a petition will matter much to Obama. Remember, this is a guy who lied and tried to say that 90% or close of NRA members wanted more gun control, then had a fit when the Senate did not pass his bill. This is the same guy who forced Obamacare through using reconciliation because it would not pass a straight vote. He did this when close to 90% of Americans didn't and still don't want it.

This guy is going to do whatever he wants, regardless of what we want or what the law is.

Well I know where you are coming from but I am just speaking my opinion and trying to do my part as an American it is wrong what he is doing and people need to stand up. Thinking it doesn't matter is how they succeed, how bad are we going to let things get before it's too late. Whether it matters or not is it not worth the 5 seconds it takes to sign the petition. I'm very active in politics and a lot of gun people only care about the second ammendment when more than that are at risk. We the people need to stand, I respect and understand what you're saying but I can't sit idly by and watch and do nothing. At least I can try man, thought I'd share a piece of gun issue with other like minded people

PFC HALE

take no offense to this but...

petitions at the white house is just feel good crap for people to vent then return to their local programming thinking they changed the world when all that happens is that petition doesnt get read and the tyranny continues.

let him sign it.
let him come for our guns.
let him see the fight.
watch him lose.

Last edited:

Black_water

Well I know where you are coming from but I am just speaking my opinion and trying to do my part as an American it is wrong what he is doing and people need to stand up. Thinking it doesn't matter is how they succeed, how bad are we going to let things get before it's too late. Whether it matters or not is it not worth the 5 seconds it takes to sign the petition. I'm very active in politics and a lot of gun people only care about the second ammendment when more than that are at risk. We the people need to stand, I respect and understand what you're saying but I can't sit idly by and watch and do nothing. At least I can try man, thought I'd share a piece of gun issue with other like minded people

No offense intended by me; I applaud your efforts.

I was not trying to stop your effort, I was just pointing out some aspects to it. Truth is, this administration has been using regulatory agencies to get around Congress. I do not doubt for one minute that Obama will use the ATF to implement his silly gun control ideas just as he is using the EPA to implement his failed "Cap & Trade" ideas.