• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is anybody concerned?

metalman383

Does anybody else feel like the world is melting down? I 'm trying to keep my feelings in check, but it just feels like everybody is loosing their minds. World wide protests, missing Democrats in WI, prices going up on everything. Someone come on here and tell me everything is just fine!!

Motofixxer

Umm sorry...but things are going down. I have been hearing that for a while now, and there have been prophecies for thousands of years. Depending on the sources your plugged into...It's been well known. I don't go looking for the information and it keeps finding me. I know teenagers, who are some of the last one's to care about politics and that climate. They are noticing things going on and getting an unneasy feeling. Don't worry your not the only one.

onlurker

Umm sorry...but things are going down. I have been hearing that for a while now, and there have been prophecies for thousands of years. Depending on the sources your plugged into...It's been well known. I don't go looking for the information and it keeps finding me. I know teenagers, who are some of the last one's to care about politics and that climate. They are noticing things going on and getting an unneasy feeling. Don't worry your not the only one.

These same prophecies of "end of the world" have been repeated over and over again for that same length of time and yet we're still here. Way I see it, every generation thinks "it's going downhill fast" but the reality is we just keep chugging along, following the ebb and flow of societies during our time. Metalman, I think you're getting worked up over nothing.

M

McX

Does anybody else feel like the world is melting down? I 'm trying to keep my feelings in check, but it just feels like everybody is loosing their minds. World wide protests, missing Democrats in WI, prices going up on everything. Someone come on here and tell me everything is just fine!!

every day. no good news any day these days to be sure. just the fleeting moments of an occasional good moment, then back to what is, and the concern for what will come. then you have to consider the worst and plan accordingly- but in your heart you feel your too late, and have to little to do anything with. you worry about everybody around you genuinely as a fellow human being. you wonder what they will become. Time for Glock to speak.

HandyHamlet

Water off a duck baby.

Get rid of your TV. Go volunteer somewhere.

Asshats have been among us since the dawn of man and will be here long after we are gone.

We just need to keep the scales tipped in our favor for the win.

Tactical Trunk Monkey

Just keep stocked up enough on beans, bullets, and ban-aids. Other than that mentally prepare for some really rough times. If everything turns out well, then no worry. On the other hand if everything falls apart in a really bad way and you could see it coming, if you are mentally prepared you won't have to deal with the initial shock and can deal with the situation better.

M

McX

Just keep stocked up enough on beans, bullets, and ban-aids. Other than that mentally prepare for some really rough times. If everything turns out well, then no worry. On the other hand if everything falls apart in a really bad way and you could see it coming, if you are mentally prepared you won't have to deal with the initial shock and can deal with the situation better.

hey Trunk Monkey, you got a permit for that gun? well, one thing is for sure, either we will be totally right, or totally wrong!

zack991

The world is going down hill and we would be better off if we minded our own business and not butting in other country's affairs. If we did our country would be in 10X better shape. We need to stop propping up other country's altogether and worry about JUST US.

Last edited:

~*'Phoenix'*~

The world is going wild, I just hope and pray all the world don't go mad like it did 70 years ago...
Things certainly are a mess, but I don't think it's all bad news, it just seems like the world needs to shake itself down every 2 or 3 generations.
Just hang on to your family, friends, and guns and it'll probably turn out ok...