• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clancy wants to install a gun range

jag06

The big mystery here is why Clancy would live in Bal'more in the first place... :eek:

Outside of their laws, Baltimore is a fun place. I went as a leader with members of my Boy Scout troop on a week long sailing trip on the Chesapeake Bay. We stayed in dock in Baltimore for 2 nights, and the docks we stayed in was right beside the Ritz-Carlton (which is an extremely nice place, we had to walk past it every time to get to the inner harbor), did not know until now that tom clancy was there. But we spent 2 days walking around the inner harbor and some of the group made it to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the star spangled banner, made it to federal hill, and even went downtown. The inner harbor is a lot of fun and there are lots of things to do there, and being on the water you get to see all sorts of ships coming and going, military, commercial, private. I can see why a lot of people would want to live there, even though that have bad gun laws, if you have the money like Clancy to live in a gated community with security, that part of town is very nice and for the most part safe, not that it will keep all criminals out. I actually want to go back and spend a few more says in the inner harbor to go do stuff I did not get a chance to last time.

Blk97F150

Outside of their laws, Baltimore is a fun place. I went as a leader with members of my Boy Scout troop on a week long sailing trip on the Chesapeake Bay. We stayed in dock in Baltimore for 2 nights, and the docks we stayed in was right beside the Ritz-Carlton (which is an extremely nice place, we had to walk past it every time to get to the inner harbor), did not know until now that tom clancy was there. But we spent 2 days walking around the inner harbor and some of the group made it to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the star spangled banner, made it to federal hill, and even went downtown. The inner harbor is a lot of fun and there are lots of things to do there, and being on the water you get to see all sorts of ships coming and going, military, commercial, private. I can see why a lot of people would want to live there, even though that have bad gun laws, if you have the money like Clancy to live in a gated community with security, that part of town is very nice and for the most part safe, not that it will keep all criminals out. I actually want to go back and spend a few more says in the inner harbor to go do stuff I did not get a chance to last time.

Baltimore is a great place.... to visit. If you do go back, try to visit the B&O Railroad Museum... very nice.

That said, if I were to be cursed enough to live in Maryland, Bal'more would be WAY down at the bottom of the list of places I would want to be.